Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    I noticed that if I popped Stamp before my pillar spawned, my pets did no damage to that pillar. I'm guessing they'd spawn near the floor of Kromog and not be able to get back to the platform to dps the pillar?
    Don't pop stamp before pillars spawn

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLuckBox View Post
    Don't pop stamp before pillars spawn
    Well now I know. But I'm posting it here so a) I can get a confirmation that what I think it is, is actually the case and b) other people can learn from my mistake. Thanks for your extremely valuable post though.

Deleted
    This will really hurt your overall damage but if you need it to kill pillars then do it. ~40-45ish seconds before pilars pop just sit on your bestial wrath along with as many focus fire stacks as you can get (ideal 5) as BM. BW + FF + barrage and hit 2 pillars + the boss with it. Go nuts.

I dont really think saving stampede for it is a good idea, thats just murdering your boss damage a bit too much. Stampede last 40 seconds and the pillars are up for ~15 so meh. BW + 5 stack FF should be enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    We didn't have any boomies and had a lot of mdps when we came up to M Kromog so I needed a lot of aoe and some cheeky pillar dmg, so I stayed BM and rolled blink strikes, barrage and steady focus. We soon made a healer change to boomy and like 2 shot it afterwards. If I had a choice specifically for pillar dmg MM would be best with crows and barrage.
    If we didnt need the aoe so much for thogar I would roll MM just to smash the canons and man at arms quicker :/

Also popping stampede on pillars is fine... for the first set.. then gg after that haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    We had 1 Boomkin, 1 Warlock and 2 Hunters on our first kill, we killed the boss 25 seconds before Berserk.

Kromog berserk is a joke in all honesty with even a few mythic pieces per raider.
    Try progging without a boomkin and a lot of mdps.. Then you realize its more of a joke how important raid comp is on some fights

Quote Originally Posted by Zomath View Post

Try progging without a boomkin and a lot of mdps.. Then you realize its more of a joke how important raid comp is on some fights
    Try getting better officers to recruit more balanced raid comp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Try getting better officers to recruit more balanced raid comp.
    We get what we can ensuring the people can play well. Our realm isn't that big, anyone decent usually goes to one shot or point break. But we're doing ok with 10/10M HM and 6/10M BRF whilst still missing nights due to lack of numbers..

Even still, if you had 2 boomies on that fight you could probably fill the rest of the dps spots with potatoes and still down him first night