7+ Year Old Account

Can survival use lust?

Can SV have lust this expac?
    http://re-lapse.enjin.com/
    Fri Sat 9PM-1AM EST
    13/13M
    US #1 Weekend Guild
    If you have what it takes, apply.

Nether Rays can get bloodlust, which isn't an Exotic pet. So you should be able to.

Yupp, there is also pets with combatress which aren't exotic.

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Yupp, there is also pets with combatress which aren't exotic.
    Cranes are the non-exotic pet family with the combat rez he's talking about if anyone was curious.

Moths are also non-exotic pets that can combat rez.

They fixed nether rays to not have hero any more, at least mine doesn't have it any more at least.
    Last edited by Gaha; 2015-03-28 at 03:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaha View Post
    They fixed nether rays to not have hero any more, at least mine doesn't have it any more at least.
    Last I checked (yesterday) it did have it. It's called Netherwinds now instead of ancient hysteria on nether rays.

Yes, all specs of hunter can pull out a pet for BloodLust. I usually have to pull mine out because the 2 mages and 3 shamans in my raid seem to forget to lust on the pull :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pritesh22 View Post
    Last I checked (yesterday) it did have it. It's called Netherwinds now instead of ancient hysteria on nether rays.
    Ah I see it now, its just after one of the patches it vanished from my pets action bar and I couldn't see it in the spell book. Didn't matter anyway, as I felt I needed a excuse to start picking up beast mastery again anyway.

There was an exploit where Netherwinds didn't lock out another bloodlust, which was used on a mythic Blackhand kill. Since it is an exploit Blizzard usually don't announce what they are doing, but they may have disabled it temporarily while fixing the bug, or something like that.