Combat 4pc still bugged?

I have noticed that the 4pc will still sometimes eat anticipation stacks.

Additionally, the eviscerate after getting a 4pc proc will often not convert anticipation into combo points.

These bugs are getting kind of obnoxious.

in my experience, when at 10CP if I proc at an evis once, I end up with 3 evis in total, meaning it works for me.

It's still bugged for me. When the deceit procs from EVIS finisher my anticipation points disappear but when the deceit procs from SnD it works fine. It must have something to do with the non-offensive finishers not consuming anticipation charges. I tried this like 8 hours ago.

Ok, I can reproduce the second bug every time. The first bug (anticipation stacks getting eaten on 4pc procs with Eviscerate) seems to only happen about two thirds of the time.

1) Generate 5 combo points + 1 anticipation stack. Use eviscerate. If the four piece bonus procs, go to step 2.

2) The anticipation stack may or may not disappear and you will have 5 combo points. Generate an additional anticipation stack if it got eaten.

3) Eviscerate. You will be left with one combo point + one anticipation stack.

Clearly bugged.

Edit: I opened up a bug report thread here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16717881748#1
    Last edited by Maelstrom51; 2015-03-20 at 08:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Edit: I opened up a bug report thread here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16717881748#1
    The problem has been reported via Twitter to WarcraftDevs a long time ago, they promised a hotfix is on its way... still no result. Remember, rogues are not paladins, druids or hunters, so the issue may actually never get addressed.

Yep, still bugged, it's infuriating.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ive View Post
    It's still bugged for me. When the deceit procs from EVIS finisher my anticipation points disappear but when the deceit procs from SnD it works fine. It must have something to do with the non-offensive finishers not consuming anticipation charges. I tried this like 8 hours ago.
    I tested it by using a Crimson Tempest, used the combo points but I still had the free Evis up to use. So don't think it's just non-offensives being an issue.

It seems that Anticipation conversion is resolved after every single combo point mechanics in the game, such as Relentless Strikes and T17 4pc.

Quote Originally Posted by no19 View Post
    It seems that Anticipation conversion is resolved after every single combo point mechanics in the game, such as Relentless Strikes and T17 4pc.
    Yes, I had the same thought. However, that only explains the first bug where anticipation (usually) gets eaten. The second bug where anticipation stacks do not get converted into combo points after an Eviscerate is different.

I am guessing the first bug in the four piece bonus was attempted to be fixed by having Eviscerate not consume anticipation stacks when the four piece bonus procs, but instead of that Eviscerate not consuming anticipation the next Eviscerate does not consume anticipation.

End result is that the four piece bonus is even more bugged.

I still don't understand why they don't just make Anticipation allow ten actual combo points.

Yea looks like its still bugged.

I sadly still do not have 4pc set, so have not ran afoul of this yet. However, I will likely finally be getting it this week. Considering that I largely run combat with MfD (except maidens), is the 4pc proc manageable without anticipation? Also, considering that the behavior is bugged, should I consider using my better-itemized helm + chest over the tier and giving the set bonus the finger for now?
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Ok, I can reproduce the second bug every time. The first bug (anticipation stacks getting eaten on 4pc procs with Eviscerate) seems to only happen about two thirds of the time.

1) Generate 5 combo points + 1 anticipation stack. Use eviscerate. If the four piece bonus procs, go to step 2.

2) The anticipation stack may or may not disappear and you will have 5 combo points. Generate an additional anticipation stack if it got eaten.

3) Eviscerate. You will be left with one combo point + one anticipation stack.

Clearly bugged.

Everyone should bump that page imo. I did, but got banned for one single curse word lol. But this has gone on for far to long. They should have fixed this asap.

It's not an addon issue, it's the set itself that's buggy as all shit.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, its a fucking buggy set that Blizzard is too stupid to fucking fix. They fix the Feral 4pc bug instantly though. So dumb. Shit makes me rage when I think about how long this bug has been out.

I tested it on dummies and it crops up when I switch from sub to combat. If I remove a piece of my set to break the 4 piece, switch my talent from Anticipation to MFD, switch back to Anticipation, then put the gear back on to activate 4-set bonus, I am unable to replicate the bug on dummies. It's a pain in the butt, but it's a fix until they push a permanent one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uhohzombies View Post
    I tested it on dummies and it crops up when I switch from sub to combat. If I remove a piece of my set to break the 4 piece, switch my talent from Anticipation to MFD, switch back to Anticipation, then put the gear back on to activate 4-set bonus, I am unable to replicate the bug on dummies. It's a pain in the butt, but it's a fix until they push a permanent one.
    Not sure how you're doing that but it doesn't work for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uhohzombies View Post
    This was broken later on I believe. It does not work for me anymore.

Odd. I was able to replicate and fix the issue about a week ago on the dummies in my garrison. I always had this problem in the middle of the Thogar encounter, but once I started doing the swap before the pull, it stopped happening. I don't really know how to account for that if you're not seeing the same result. Sorry.