Addon for stat tracking similar to SLDataText

Hello im looking for a addon that is simmilar to the addon plugin for SLDataText called SLDT_Statline
    Sadly those addons have not been updated sense cata and i miss it greatly and i have been looking around to find a replacement but i haven't found one anywhere.

So if anyone knows of a possible replacement or a updated version of those mods feel free tho throw them in my way

You could use an Databroker display (I use Bazooka) with various LDB plugins for what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    You could use an Databroker display (I use Bazooka) with various LDB plugins for what you need.
    With StatBlock MeleeStats @ wowinterface.
    And StatBlock RangedStats @ wowinterface.
    They work with broker displays according to their descriptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Just in case you are not aware: in addition to the million "bar across the top/bottom of the screen" LDB displays, there are some out there which show, eg, floating boxes containing these things. So you are not stuck with it being on the bar, and can do more. (...or you can even program up your own fairly trivial LDB display in WeakAuras, if that floats your boat; just google the LDB API docs and write a bit of custom LUA and you are done.)