Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    ^ This dude speaks the truth.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've always thought the "bind or die" mentality is a bit over the top. I have my four most-used abilities using the default bindings from 1-4 where it's nice and easy to access above the movement keys (I move with a combination of both these and the mouse), and that's really it. I click the other three or four abilities I use frequently as well as my one and only macro that pops my cooldowns. I have literally maybe two more spells I use frequently enough that they could potentially warrant a keybind...but really, it's not a problem to click them. Why bother?

I have never, ever noticed myself doing any worse than anyone else in combat logs. I can't even begin to imagine using ten or more keybindings, that just seems...ridiculously unnecessary.

15+ Year Old Account
    I could play very well as a clicker back in TBC(had to do with the 1,5 sec GCD, giving me time to move the mouse before it was done counting), but since Wrath it's been impossible, so I had to change to keybinds back then. I could never go back to clicking, or even imagine how people click today. However, I cannot forget how well it used to work, so I guess you can still get away with it quite okay. I played healer, so movement wasn't an issue either, nor was strafing. As melee dps I am guessing it must have been a lot worse, even back in TBC.

I am a clicker as an Unholy Death Knight and I consistently parse quite well. Parsed as high as 98%. I also used to do clicking while doing hardcore progression raiding. Clicking can be done well you just need to do a few things. A: have a good mouse. Play with a high sensitivity. B: use your peripheral vision to see your action bars. Do not stare at your action bars. Keep your eyes on the action. C: muscle memory helps things to. It will get to the point where you can make the moves with your eyes closed. It's all in practice. I am consistently always one of the best dps in my guilds. If I didn't tell anyone, they wouldn't even know I was a clicker.
    "LET TERROR RAIN!!!" ~ Warcraft III

I used to be a clicker, but was dying to play Sith warrior in toR and knew i couldnt click with a melee class. So i bought anaga and ever since i came back to WoW idk how i clicked all those years XD

10+ Year Old Account
    get a razer naga. problem solved. clicker to 48 keybinds in like a week. 1-+, shift1-shift+, ctrl1-ctrl+ and alt 1- alt +. ez ez ez
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!