Thread: Asking for help

Deleted

Asking for help

So hello i would like to thank in advance anyone who 's gonna give it a thoroughly look at this log.
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/KW7FTz2Qx19vRwfg#fight=33&type=damage-done&source=59
    Basically i am looking for a way to improve my dps . My ilvl is high enough but not optimized.
    Before you say anything i know i might missed 2 if not 3 Supernova's but not on the crystal but rather in between the spell charging.
    I am trying to find if i am missing smth fundamentally i.e rotation/priority or if its my performance lacking.
    Something to take into consideration is i have to pick evanesce because i am soaking with one more mage and 2 hunters.
    I would like to start from this log since its a patchwerk mainly fight and you can avoid room for mistakes. If ppl got time and got an interest and would like to look at more of my logs , i would appreciate it.
    If someone wants to have a more detailed talk or give me any kind of advice in private let me know and i will add you.
    Anything would help since i have hit myself a wall

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

bumpi bumpi

Based on your mana graph - there is quite a significant time that you spent on Max mana during 2nd mana conserve phase while you could cast additional blast on 4 stacks and then reset stacks by barrage. That's just a quick notice from your logs.

Deleted
    i always try to weave a lot between AB-AM if i am at 4 arcane charges and got AM procs.

Quote Originally Posted by fateshaper View Post
    i always try to weave a lot between AB-AM if i am at 4 arcane charges and got AM procs.
    That's fine, and what you are supposed to do, but you also don't want to cap your mana, you always want to be regening it. Think of being at 100% mana as wasting resource. Even tho you may have 2 missile procs at 100% mana, you'll want to cast a blast so you regen mana while you are casting the missiles.

Deleted
    anything else that someone can notice?