mythic hanz/franz

does playing top down (camera angle) make avoiding the the pattern stampers easier?

Deleted
    In my opinion yes.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're standing at one of the 2 positions in the room where you can dodge every stamper by just a little shuffle, yes, going top down makes it a lot easier
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Yes for sure. Also, double tapping strafe will get you from one side of the thing to the other to avoid stamps. So if you stand on an intersection, you should be able to move out of any stamp with two button strokes pretty much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    If you're standing at one of the 2 positions in the room where you can dodge every stamper by just a little shuffle, yes, going top down makes it a lot easier
    Can anyone show me a pic or Video, where i can see this 2 save spots?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalle85 View Post
    Can anyone show me a pic or Video, where i can see this 2 save spots?
    Thanks
    www.twitch.tv/bitterst/b/638968994?t=1h18m15s

I'm the one calling all the movements there. It's pretty easy to memorize the patterns:
    *As a default, I always start just behind the circle and slightly on the left side, since that's safe for 4/5 of the stamp patterns initial hits.

-Checkerboard (right, left, right, left) really easy, just alternates
    -Zig-zag (backleft, backright, backleft, forwardleft) this is usually the one we have people die on
    -The "O" (back, forward, wait 2, back, wait 2, foward) also really easy forward/backwards movements
    -Line/Boxes (left, right, wait, left, right, wait, left) this is a harder one too
    -Flying "V" (left, wait until its about to hit, right, then back left and wait for the next wave) definitely the easiest
    Last edited by Bitterst; 2015-03-27 at 11:13 AM.

Deleted
    thank you 2 very much.
    great.