Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    For sure, I mean, showing that you agree with Blizzard in just one simple post shows you're a 'Fanboy' - am I correct?
    how DARE you enjoy content that Blizzard made? you must be on their payroll! i'm putting you on ignore now...blizzard fanboy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajjm View Post
    Why do people whine so much? It's like they see themselves forced to play this game? If something is boring - you just stop doing it. End of the story.
    I can and will never understand why so many people seriously C R Y out loud, saying whiny stuff like "buhu blizz wääääwää i will stop sub!1!11!!!"
    because they want the game to be better than it is

whoever designed warrior dps this expansion is a fucking asshole

playing hungry hungry hippos is more engaging and complex than warriors are right now

It's negative players that bring down the game for the rest of us.
    yeah you're right

fucking half the people who play this game aren't retarded but play like they are. it's really hurtful to the game. it's really not even fair to say they play retarded, because it implies that someone who is retarded should be worse at playing a game than them.

There are SO MANY MORE PPL that think wow is a GREAT game.
    and i count exactly zero of them among any of the people i grew up with

well maybe one, but he mostly just combats me when i say no effort was put into delivering this expansion with poor arguments.

Do you whiners even understand that most players think that WoD is great?
    no, sounds pretty delusional to me

but i do understand that many warriors asked for something different than what we got

That's how games work. They evolve. Things change. Ppl leave, ppl come. no1 is feeling sorry YOU left, if you do, Not blizzard, not anyone else.
    evolution implies progress lolz

you know what my favorite thing to say to someone who asks me why i just don't play the game every time i complain about the state of it?

I THINK IT WAS PRETTY FUCKING APPARENT FOR ALL OF MY BITCHING THAT I DON'T PLAY MUCH OF THE GAME. TRY AGAIN, FUCKO.

But hey, that's good! I don't want anyone to feel sorry I left, I want the game to be fixed. I've played the game for 7 years and seen the game through it's ups and downs but Warrior class design this expansion is unforgivable, this is a fucking atrocity. I couldn't even address a developer panel without wanting to cuss every single one of out for calling this dogshit thoughtful and well designed.

i'm tired of the welfare legendary bullshit. i'm stuck playing a class i hate for a group of people who are the only reason i even renew my subscription because i hate spending time in game so much that i don't even want to gear up another character. i'm not pugging highmaul and they aren't running an alt raid through highmaul, so fuck that noise.

i shouldn't have to wait until this expansion ends for my class to be fun to play again, it should have been fun the fucking second WoD launched

instead it was only fun when i got to 100. for all of like two fucking weeks. because of bitchy little cunts like the meter whore in my guild complaining about how OMG GLAD WARS A SPEC THAT BRING FUCKING NOTHING TO A RAID AND THE MOST FUN WARRIOR DPS SPEC DOES MORE DPS THAN ANY SPECIALIZATION OMG NERF THIS SHIT TO WORST DPS SPEC ITS NOT EVEN FAIR THEY GOT A SHIELD AND STUFF

so seriously

fuck this expansion. what a waste of time and resources. i can't wait for it to be over already.

People bitching are just babies that need to move on. Yea the game still has some issues but it's still a good expansion. It's no worse tha MoP or Cata. I mean just look at the post above me to see the kind of people that are whining. The game has few issues, the people playing it have a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    less issues than you

but im let ya live

So people can only talk about Blizzard games if they have nothing but positive things to say because you said so?

Good luck with that. Maybe you could use some of that misdirected self righteousness to tell Blizzard to make better games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamers have become pretty whiny. I think we might all secretly be getting bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Gamers have become pretty whiny. I think we might all secretly be getting bored
    Gamers are a result of an industry that sells buggy games, buttloads of DLC, preordered games filled with empty promises. Don't blame gamers, they put up with a lot for a hobby they love.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    People bitching are just babies that need to move on. Yea the game still has some issues but it's still a good expansion. It's no worse tha MoP or Cata. I mean just look at the post above me to see the kind of people that are whining. The game has few issues, the people playing it have a lot.
    To quote Classic Series Doctor Who:

"You remind me very much of a woman named Mary Antoinette. There's a robot revolution going on around us and you say "we have no problems"?"

If you think WoW is bad, you should've been reading the official Diablo 3 forums during launch! Now THERE was not just Whining - but the most vitriolic hate I've seen ever.

Hell man, it drove Jay Wilson to quit the team (probably project leading altogether). Kinda felt somewhat sorry for the guy...

so... you whining about whining people...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajjm View Post
    Do you whiners even understand that most players think that WoD is great?
    Citation needed.

For the love of god - if you don't like it - LEAVE. Don't cry about it, gosh.
    Forums are my preferred medium for bitching. If you don't like it (Quit shitposting and) - LEAVE. Don't cry about it, gosh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Kinda felt somewhat sorry for the guy...
    Just remember this is the guy that said: "Shut up PvP Guy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Social Justice Warriors are the whiniest community ever.
    Don't lump me in with those far-left nuts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well people whine about everything, personally I too get tired of people whining constantly, heck it was one of the reason left my former guild cause the guild master would never stop whining about something.

But I usually keep it to myself or just leave the conversation, cause in my opinion them whining about something is of little value to me than their opinion on whatever they are whining about.

Currently I have a sub, I enjoy the game, hate leveling but gotta admit its better than the other expansions. Raiding is fucking awesome.
    While people might leave the game thats to be expected, it happens every time. People believe that 15$ per is too much for a game they don't enjoy and I respect that. In my opinion 15$ is nothing and even if I did not play I would properly pay it anyway, like I have been doing for years in eve online.

Also find it kinda awesome we have mmo-champs personal sherlock holmes.
    Try me out :P

Anyways interesting points from both sides and all that but nothing too constructive, and neither is this post.

Kalepp.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    Gamers are a result of an industry that sells buggy games, buttloads of DLC, preordered games filled with empty promises. Don't blame gamers, they put up with a lot for a hobby they love.
    You forgot the micro transactions shoved up the wazoo

Yeah there has been way too much complaining about the game lately. Actually, it seems like people complain about most everything in life these days. There are a lot of positives out there, yet they don't get pointed out like they should.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsierx View Post
    Yeah there has been way too much complaining about the game lately. Actually, it seems like people complain about most everything in life these days. There are a lot of positives out there, yet they don't get pointed out like they should.
    I tried to find something positive bout Ubisoft but failed, help a brotha out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kajjm we have a word for people like you in the UK its a "Gobshite" now back under your bridge troll,

People who pay a subscription fee have a right to a opinion good or bad

irony is over 9000!

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    For sure, I mean, showing that you agree with Blizzard in just one simple post shows you're a 'Fanboy' - am I correct?
    Nah, your post history is also visible to anyone who seeks it out. Then they can easily determine if you're yet another brainless Yes-man for the Blizzard Internet Defense Force, here to defend Blizzard from the mean opinions of disappointed customers.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Okay, so every game has it's whiners, but WoW definitely does not have the most whiners. A reason why people think that there are tons of whiners is because they're the "loudest". People aren't often making posts about how great the game is as often as people who have something to complain about. err. if there's something that someone doesn't like, then they're going to go on the forums and complain. the other person, who likes everything is too busy enjoying the game, and has no reason to go onto the forums and praise the game... unless they really wanna do that.