Deleted

Does kills on BRF affect rewards on HM follower missions?

Hi,

I can't find an answer to this question:

Does the bosses kill count on BRF affect the reward for HM follower missions? I mean, if I have only 1 heroic kill on highmaul, but right now i'm raiding on heroic BRF, will I get an upgrade to mythic on the reward of HM followers missions when I kill X bosses on heroic BRF?

Thanks in advance

No..

HM affects HM missions

BRF affects BRF missions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    No..

HM affects HM missions

But there are people saying that killing bosses on mythic HM unlocks mythic cache for BRF :S

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    7 HM kills unlock same difficulty of BRF. Which is stupid because you need 15 to unlock the difficulty above you. There is no way to unlock the difficulty you are on in HM.

It would be nice. My monk alt already gets mythic BRF caches while only normal HM ones.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you kill heroic Imp you will get mythic HM caches.

It also depends on the ilvl of your followers. You wont get any Mythic caches if your followers are below 660.

Deleted
    No..

HM affects HM missions

Actually you are wrong.When i get my myth chache for HM with my pally i get the heroic chache for BRF before i even step in to BRF itself

No..

HM affects HM missions

Not exactly true, HM kills affect HM missions, Yes, but HM kills also affect BRF Missions, from what I know, 8 Mythic kills in HM (or 25ish H BRF kills, which ever you get first) give you access to Mythic BRF cache . I am not sure if your heroic HM kills affect your BRF missions though.