BM pet attack issues

My pet does not attack as much as other BM hunter pets do. I notice other hunter's pets in the same raid as me do a lot more attacks than mines. I'm not sure if its something wrong on my part or what. I wanted to know if anyone else is having a similar issue, and what could be the cause. Here is some logs for reference.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/6fFQrkAjvnX1VMBb/#fight=37

On this fight for example my pet only got off 224 melee swings, while Spittingbull's pet was able to get off 463 melee swings. If anyone has any thoughts on this issue, I would appreciate the feedback.

Stampede glyph
    Acynnie
    Retired Encore Raider
    From BRF to ToV
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by BownafideHuntard View Post
    My pet does not attack as much as other BM hunter pets do. I notice other hunter's pets in the same raid as me do a lot more attacks than mines. I'm not sure if its something wrong on my part or what. I wanted to know if anyone else is having a similar issue, and what could be the cause. Here is some logs for reference.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/6fFQrkAjvnX1VMBb/#fight=37

On this fight for example my pet only got off 224 melee swings, while Spittingbull's pet was able to get off 463 melee swings. If anyone has any thoughts on this issue, I would appreciate the feedback.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...ingbull/simple

He's using glyph of stampede. You are not. all of his stampede dmg will go to 1 pet, yours will be shared by your active pets.

Has someone mentioned stampede glyph?

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you say... Stampede glyph?
    I am a Leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

Deleted
    I can only speak for myself, but I did some tests on a dummy, naked and with a mix of PvP-gear. That, coupled with my previous posters I can say with almost absolute certainty that it's the Stampede Glyph.

Maybe.

There's a small chance that it's Stampede Glyph. Don't quote me on that tho!
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

Hmm, I have tried to find this "Stampede Glyph" but can't seem to locate it. I'm starting to think maybe it doesn't exist. Thanks for the replies guys, but it looks like I'm going to have to look elsewhere for help since none of you guys really know what the issue is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BownafideHuntard View Post
    Hmm, I have tried to find this "Stampede Glyph" but can't seem to locate it. I'm starting to think maybe it doesn't exist. Thanks for the replies guys, but it looks like I'm going to have to look elsewhere for help since none of you guys really know what the issue is.
    Stampede glyph does exist mate.

Edit: and even though the repliers did have some fun about it, the problem is really the glyph, a quick search on Google or by "/w" one of your fellow raiders would have solved this for you...
    Last edited by mmocf879285519; 2015-03-29 at 03:14 PM.

I believe nobody mentioned Stampede glyph.

Deleted
    Not at all