Timer counting up from start of boss fight?

I'd really like to get a timer that starts at zero and counts up automatically when you start a boss fight.

I looked at DBM's options but didn't see anything here.

DBM has a stopwatch that would seem perfect except there doesn't seem to be a way to do this automatically on the start of a fight. So if you forget to click the "play" button (amid the other 27 things to do before the fight starts) then too bad.

Any ideas before I go write something in weak auras?

Thanks!

Deleted
    What about Broker_CombatDuration

That broker plugin just starts a timer at the start of any combat session to let you know how long you have been in combat for.
    I've been using it for a long time but apparently the project has been abandoned sadly but it still works just fine:
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/broker_...uration/files/

EDIT: Unfortunately I cannot find a picture of what it looks like since the curse site shows a 404 error but I use it on my UI. Its the green text "0:00:00" at the bottom of the screen:

(If the image doesn't show after clicking the image link then refresh it)
    Last edited by mmoc2c0e080e79; 2015-03-27 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted
    If you don't want to write a WA for yourself but have the addon anyways, I got one that shows time in combat: pastebin
    Or do you only want it to work on bosses? I can change that one to only work on bosses, too.

Hey thanks both of you!

I'm a heavy weak auras user, so that seemed to be the best fit. I have a ton of auras, some with LUA, but even still, learned a few things from yours. Never thought of using the load in combat to init the timer variable.

Thanks again.