Deleted

Ashran griefing!

The Problem: People who are enjoing it to kill both, flightmaster and sealtrader in Ashran again and again, everytime they respawn.

The Solution: Kill those ppl??? Well this would work if Blizzard would have done a better job.
    Both Npc's have only 97k HP, they don't flag you themselves and the worst thing: You can simply escape to Ashran and reset your PvP.

I made a short vid about that and i hope Blizzard will fix it.

Last edited by mmocd78509b573; 2015-03-28 at 05:55 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you even care if the flightmaster dies? Set your hearth to the inn. Port in, port out. And how many times a week do you need to speak to the seal trader?

Besides, if these guys can be assed to go through the effort of killing the NPCs, why cant you and yours be assed to take the time to defend the NPCs? If, as you claim, they are being killed "every time they respawn", then it shouldnt be hard to lie in wait for the so called griefers and to kill them till they stop harassing your town.

And just so you know, this sort of thing is only going to become more common as people burn out on the shallow pve content and turn to causing meyhem in the opposing faction's ashran capital. It has already begun on the high-pop pvp servers. Time to man up. Because its coming whether you want it to or not.

Deleted
    Very good and well video m8

And now 20 more people will start doing it too.

And blizzard will fix it in 6.2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Why do you even care if the flightmaster dies? Set your hearth to the inn. Port in, port out. And how many times a week do you need to speak to the seal trader?
    I don't really care about the flightmaster, but some ppl do. Sure i only need the seal trader once a week, but when i wanna go raiding on the day ID resets and i come home about 15-30min before my raid starts and there is only a dead seal trader the whole time, it really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Besides, if these guys can be assed to go through the effort of killing the NPCs, why cant you and yours be assed to take the time to defend the NPCs? If, as you claim, they are being killed "every time they respawn", then it shouldnt be hard to lie in wait for the so called griefers and to kill them till they stop harassing your town.
    Have you watched the vid? As you can see there i kill the seal trader and i'm getting marked after he is dead! With that Ashran trick there is no way to stop that person.