Hey guys; I wasn't sure where to post this so I decided this might be the most high-traffic area that might get some viewers (and hopefully a response).

This is my guild's first raid tier and we're really looking to start off with a bang, we're 2/10M right now and we plan on competing a little heavier next tier with the top guilds on my server such as Hard in the Paint and Temerity.

Recruitment has been pretty good but what I've really wanted to do to help advertise in a way is have a good guild intro video to begin all of our videos; if any of you are familiar with Hansol Fire Mage PvP or with Method's video intros into BRF that's what I'm looking for (okay maybe Hansol flinging fireballs is a bit much, but yeah).

I tried to put together one of these videos myself online with a generator and some pretty high-tech stuff that I downloaded for trial but I ended up needing to buy it to actually get it to work; and even then I figured buying it was a waste of time with my inexperience with stuff like that.

But basically what we want is:

- A 12-15 second long introduction video with as many effects as it takes to pop, we can talk about this 1v1 if possible
- Our name at the end with good effects with it
- The ability to change the song in the background of the video intro as we please as we do plan on keeping this changed pretty regularly

If you'd like to see our site and see our videos already you can visit us at Ringofoutlaws.enjin.com and I hope to get a response soon!! TY!!