Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaakez View Post
    Hard Life.
    firstly, congrats on your 10th post. secondly, it really kind of sucks when the one game, erhm, the one ASPECT of the one game that I enjoy has been plagued by cheaters and hacks. been playing since 2006, and competitive high-end play is what stimulates me and many others who play WoW. we are now unable to do so. so ya, the fact that my one virtual activity that I partake in, and pay for, is all but ruined, really blows

15+ Year Old Account
    DDos can hardly be a problem, at least not outside some people willingly but unknowingly giving others access to their IP via 3rd party software.
    For the rest, well it shows the issues of BLZ client/server setup. BLZ allow really potential addons to be made for better or worse and BLZ never really, I mean really cared for PvP so why should they now.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2015-04-15 at 09:30 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

OP here again. now it appears to be a requirement for some Locks.... what a fu**ing joke

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    OP here again. now it appears to be a requirement for some Locks.... what a fu**ing joke

Reminds me of this (bottom of page 1):
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5788781?page=1
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Reminds me of this (bottom of page 1):
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5788781?page=1
    ya I was watching him on Twitch the other night and they were trying to find a scripting lock and he was being so vocal about how much he (Bailamos) would only bring one that does. so sad, thought he was better than that. enjoy'd watching him get ruined by Abn in Temple thou

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    ya I was watching him on Twitch the other night and they were trying to find a scripting lock and he was being so vocal about how much he (Bailamos) would only bring one that does. so sad, thought he was better than that. enjoy'd watching him get ruined by Abn in Temple thou
    He's better then everyone, he went to a top 4 college and majored in basket weaving. He's always been scummy...ddosing, scripting, fly hacking, buying glad carry, etc