Ideal weapons and trinkets for Fury

Hey there, I'm currently playing Arms and Fury and switching specs depending on the situations, so here is my gear.

I have Ka'graz's Burning Blade (H), Gar'tash, Hammer of the Breakers (H Ko'ragh with a socket), Kromog's Brutal Fist (N with a socket) and Taner's Terrible Spine (N)
    My trinkets are Horn of Sreaming Spirits (N), Tectus's Beating Heart (H) and Skull of War (Stage 3)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...scutter/simple

Could anyone tell me which weapons would be better for TG?
    Are the weapons for aoe and single target the same for TG?
    Which trinkets should I use?

I'm mainly looking for suggestions of gear, I know I don't have the most optimal gear for Fury but I would like to know which weapons/trinkets would be better. Just list up the best weapons and trinkets that can be used for Fury.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I'm running Sudden Death.
    Last edited by Headscutter; 2015-03-28 at 08:41 PM.

Based on your weapons you should always be TG because your 2h weapons are proportionately better than your 1hs, as for trinkets it's relatively situational but for the most part you should be using Horn/Tectus until you get Vial off Maidens at which point you'd want to use Horn/Vial.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-wa...t-best-in-slot does a good job of listing BiS trinkets

Thanks for the answer.

Now since I still need a 2nd HC weapon, which weapon should I go for? Thogar? Blast Furnace or Blackhand? and do they make a difference if it's aoe or single target?

sadly our best weapons are off the final 2 bosses when it comes to difficulty, BH is the best weapon, but blast furnace is very close behind, though thankfully flamebender isn't terrible, and i have 2 mythic thogar weaps as nobody else wanted them and they're not the worst either, i miss the crit, but weapon damage > all

Quote Originally Posted by Damosapien View Post
    sadly our best weapons are off the final 2 bosses when it comes to difficulty, BH is the best weapon, but blast furnace is very close behind, though thankfully flamebender isn't terrible, and i have 2 mythic thogar weaps as nobody else wanted them and they're not the worst either, i miss the crit, but weapon damage > all
    Pretty much was he said, always go with the weapons that have the higher iLvl.
    I was TG until yesterday but since i got a HWF Kromog 1H and the 1H from Gruul, going as SMF until i get better 2Handers.
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?

Alright, thank you all for the answers.