Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    And give Warriors 100 rage, Warlocks 4 embers/full demonic fury, Paladins full holy power, Monks a full stack of tiger eye brew, and so forth. / sarcasm

Honestly shadow orbs should deplete outside of combat if you have more than 1 like Warlock embers do. It's not really fair that Shadow can start with 5 orbs and Destro can't start with 4 embers.
    - Warriors don't gain a noticeable Dps difference between 0 and 100 Rage on the pull.
    - Rets don't need to have any HP because of Wings.
    - Tigereye Brew is a CD, completely different scenario.
    - Warlocks build embers faster than we build orbs, and embers is not as important for their overall burst as it is for us.
    - Demonic Fury is a completely different resource that affects their gameplay way more than orbs do for us. Always having 1000 DF on pull, would be brokenly OP.

The resource that Shadow Orbs resemble the most, is Affliciton Locks' Soul Shards, and surprise surprise, they can start with all of them every pull.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Turn shadow embrace into a completely selfish passive that gives the priest 10% leech, like rogue's leech poison talent. Glyph it or baseline it, I don't care for what it is currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Turn shadow embrace into a completely selfish passive that only heals the priest for 10% of all damage done, like rogue's leech poison. Glyph it or baseline it, I don't care for what it is currently.

Tigereye Brew is actually a similar situation to us, just less granular in it's micro-burst cycles.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Yes, we need moooooooar selfhealing!
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    No it's really not. If you have any version of goren soul repository and around 20% crit you'll have 5 orbs less than 10 seconds into the fight. I've never not had gsr proc on the pull.

Also, nice octopus video
    So your argument is that we need to wait until all our procs are gone before we can use our biggest spells? That's not a good comparison honestly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    Tigereye Brew is actually a similar situation to us, just less granular in it's micro-burst cycles.
    Ya Windwalkers are our closest parallel - multi-dot spec (Earth, Wind, Fire) that has a long ramp-up at the start of each fight, no great burst cooldown, but instead a periodic burst window (TEB).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

My friend is leveling a shadow priest right now and I really wish level 100 talents were obtainable earlier, like at level 30 or 45, because they change and improve gameplay very hard. It doesn't matter when you're 100 though.
    Also 3-4 orbs at pull are necessary. Having to pull and reset BH mythic just to be able to start a fight with decent burst is ridiculous, no other class has to do that.
    Instead of 100% buff to Mindsear after DP, mindsear should be buffed by 70-80% baseline.
    VEnt is useless and should be changed into some kind of good cleave spell or talent, for example it could be a talent that makes single target spell including dots to deal some % of their damage to 2-3 nearby targets. Or when you cast DP it should also apply dp to 2-3 nearby targets.
    Also I wouldn't mind a passive ability that whould transfer % of haste rating into crit and mastery, so we wouldn't have to gather different gear for 3 different talents, and it would make use of our +5% haste passive.
    Oh and instant Mindblast baseline pls. ty

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Reliably give us 5 Orbs on the pull.
    Never understood why this woud be needed I mean having mindblast instant cast without clarity would be so much better imo.
    Saying yea we need it for pull is bullshit , a proper dps cd would fit much better it Will solve multiple things.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2015-03-31 at 02:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    The only change I would like to see was an idea put forward by someone on another thread. SWD is usable on targets above 90%. This solves our 5 orbs on pull complaints, and is a way of giving us some front end burst. Tired of being at 40k dps when BL on the pull runs out, and below the tanks. For pvp and multiple add fights it might be required to have some sort of mind harvest component to it, but the idea is sound.
    can i see your logs? you should be above the tanks on prepull lust. even with terrible RNG. i sit around mid/lowmid on most fights till 35%/20% kicks in and i end up somewhere within the top 3 depending on procs and RNG. we're in a good place right now, but the class feels lackluster when the only cooldown we have is vampiric embrace.(which is AMAZING for huge dmg spikes for healers)

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Never understood why this woud be needed I mean having mindblast instant cast without clarity would be so much better imo.
    Saying yea we need it for pull is bullshit , a proper dps cd would fit much better it Will solve multiple things.
    Yeah. Who the fuck likes doing more DPS on the pull, anyway?

Deleted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done in response to sizzlesauce. not actually below the tanks, but still pretty low

We can't even keep this off-topic topic on topic, so:

BRING BACK MANA BURN!

Someone had to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done in response to sizzlesauce. not actually below the tanks, but still pretty low
    Despite your lack of burst, you still ended the fight 2nd on DPS. You were running CoP but with your gear (~695) you should be able to run AS effectively (I started doing it at 690 and haven't looked back); we can actually burst with AS, too, though it is kind of RNGish. (I personally just like the way it plays compared to CoP, even if "on paper" CoP-dotweave is superior ST.)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Yeah. Who the fuck likes doing more DPS on the pull, anyway?
    Just not in the right way I believe, and I honestly think they will not revert or add anything to the glyph on pull they have been nerfing it what..twice?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Turn shadow embrace into a completely selfish passive that gives the priest 10% leech, like rogue's leech poison talent. Glyph it or baseline it, I don't care for what it is currently.
    Yes that would be lovely!