Deleted

Hiking, Parkour, Freeride in WoW!

To mods: this video shows a parkour event from a closed private server, I'm not here to talk about it, since it's closed and no longer in service. I'm using the video as example about a possible feature to implement in the real WoW.

Dunno what do you think about it, but adding these kind of dangerous races would be very cute and lovely.

The example in the video is clearly aesthetically bad and would ruin the map. But I think some places in Draenor are good for something like that. Azeroth even more!

There are places in Azeroth that are forgotten since years, like Deadwind Pass.

In Northrend Storm Peaks would be amazing (but too sacred to touch i think), aswell as any other area of WoW with pikes and drops!

So a guild wars 2 jumping puzzle.

Looks fun. I'd enjoy it.

This already exists in Guild Wars 2, they're called Vistas. I hate them. They're fun the first couple of times and then they get really old really fast.

Deleted
    Jumping puzzle, theres enough of them in WoD already, and have been the main reason (imo) that flying has been restricted.

So no, I do not want to see this type of thing on a live server. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Looks infuriating, I'd hate it.

movement in wow is not good enough for jumping puzzles and dont call it parkour its not

Deleted
    I like it. Doesn't seem too tough to implement and they could have some fun rewards for doing it.

Should have seen what wildstar did with freedom in their garrisons with jumping puzzle. It was AMAZING.