Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nieronoid View Post
    I've had the same thought.. We went from having to drink after every mob, to basically being able to hide the mana bar completly

Remember Innervate and Mana Tide Totem, and to some extent dropping out of combat to drink?
    Feign Death + Drink says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaenux View Post
    I think Balance druids are the only exception, although shadow priest might be the same(?), but ferals/rets go out of mana after like 6 heals. Their other utility costs mana too, so you're going to screw yourself if you keep hardcasting heals. It makes sense for those classes, not sure why moonkins don't follow suit..
    Have you played a ret this x-pac? True enough, you can't just stand still for a minute and keep spamming heals. But you can easily heal up from zero to full, start DPSing and by the time you drop to low HP again, you will have enough mana to heal up to full again. And then it's even easier for feral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Have you played a ret this x-pac? True enough, you can't just stand still for a minute and keep spamming heals. But you can easily heal up from zero to full, start DPSing and by the time you drop to low HP again, you will have enough mana to heal up to full again. And then it's even easier for feral.
    Yeah, at 88 I can barely heal myself for 40% of my life without crits before I'm oom, then I can't use freedom/emancipate/kick etc.

Best part is, why do enemy mobs have mana bars anymore? Its funtastic when you're facing a boss with 1M+ hp, but only 32k mana, yet they never lose a single point of it throughout the fight. Its for looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since when are we shadow priests good at healing? They deliberately took a dump on our healing abilities this expac. Which is fine, because "healing too well" is cited as the main reason our damage is notorious for being below everybody else. Funny that the healing took a dive but the damage didn't go up much.

outside of healng hard cast FoL as ret mana is not even used at all i can remember when everything cost mana to cast before Holypower was introduced