Any indication about when the token goes live?

Threat title. Just waiting and waiting on when that thing goes live to jump back in. Any dev interviews or something to give us a timeframe?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    I believe the answer from Blizz is the same as always...soon (TM)

Kinda surprised they haven't dropped this in yet. The end of the fiscal quarter is like 4 days away from now and you'd think they'd be tossing that in hoping people will re-sub just to spend their gold on free* time.

No official word yet but you can probably expect it will happen after the 31st of March based on the general implication from the CMs on twitter etc. So realistically you can expect it to occur on either the 7th or 14th of April in the US but unlikely before that. As to when it happens in EU is entirely up in the air and will depend on how the launch goes in US and what issues they run into. Realistically expect EU 1-3 weeks after the US launch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Kinda surprised they haven't dropped this in yet. The end of the fiscal quarter is like 4 days away from now and you'd think they'd be tossing that in hoping people will re-sub just to spend their gold on free* time.
    It appears they've already resigned themselves that there will be a reported sub loss for the current quarter and would prefer to show a rise in the subsequent quarter rather than stick it in with only 4 days to go. Presumably they have managed to offset the sub loss with the sales from the cash shop for this quarter and have already indicated in the last earning calls that they expected a loss of subs this quarter. It will look better to investors if they look like they gain back a lot of lost subs in the next quarter and increase earnings (due to the additional $5 cost of the token for a sub over the normal sub price).

10+ Year Old Account
    I would imagine it will be this tuesday for that reason. They're going to need all they can get.

Me too.

Blizzard must have a good reason.
    It may wait for LFR players' subs run out.

It milks real hard.

This also means 6.2 is many many months away.

Deleted
    Good ol soon (TM).
    My best bet would be about 2 weeks from now USA people, EU perhaps 4+ weeks. Im not expecting anything fast, but remain unsubscribed until they hit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BassX97 View Post
    Threat
    ok here's my money just don't hurt me