Ashes, Ashes achievement, how many hunters?

Since our guild is going through the achievements and shortly will arrive on this one, I was wondering how many hunters you should bring for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Not sure if there is any required number of hunters really; But we used 8 hunters in a 28m group. We had to have a large group since we did it the second week of BRF and our gear was not as good as it is now and we didn't make the DPS check without it. But anywhere between 4-8 hunters will make it easier. (If you have 4, you can count on that each hunter needs to take 5 ashes each if you do not have anyone suicide out and take a ash or two).

Deleted
    Ive been in two groups from Finder attempting this ach and both groups were running between 25-30 players.

I wouldnt want to try this with less than 20 people it would be a nightmare! lol

We were running 8 Hunters and 8 Warlocks and about 5 Mages and even that was difficult... we got to Phase 3 every attempt but the difficult part is dps on the boss while players are also trying to grab the Ashes... very tough ach imo.