Deleted

Help with some script

Hello everyone!
    I would create an addon that improves the default Blizzard UI but, because I'm a noob of lua scripts, I'm now stuck.

Here are the various problems I would like to resolve:

1-Hide MainActionBar and create a macro that can show the main action bar only to set keybinds
    I'm using nMainBar and I would create an addon that hide the Main Bar (not the right side bar) so that I've plenty of space at the bottom of my UI, but I would also a button which can show again the action bar if i need to set key binds or switch skills. Is it possible to do so?

2-Change automatically position of Blizzard Raid Frames
    Is there the possibility to change the position of Raid Frames depending on raid size? I want raid frame to be on the center of my screen but if the raid size increase (for example from 20 to 30 players) it still remains centered.

Until now what I've done for this addon:
    Code:
    RegisterStateDriver(ObjectiveTrackerFrame, "visibility", "[nocombat] show; hide")
    TargetFrame.maxBuffs = 0
    TargetFrame.maxDebuffs = 0
    MAX_TARGET_BUFFS = 0
    MAX_TARGET_DEBUFFS = 0
    TargetFrame_UpdateAuras(TargetFrame)
    UIErrorsFrame:SetAlpha(0)
    hooksecurefunc("GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor", function (tooltip, parent)
    	tooltip:SetOwner(parent, "ANCHOR_NONE");
    	tooltip:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", UIParent, "BOTTOMRIGHT", -30, 50);
    end)
    This will show Objective Tracker only when out of combat, will hide all buff/debuffs on target/player frames and will anchor tooltips to a specific position.

Any idea? And sorry for my english

Deleted
    Up! Anyone can help?

Lightbulb

Hide ActionBars:

Create a macro with the following code:

Code:
    /script if SHOW_MULTI_ACTIONBAR_1 then SHOW_MULTI_ACTIONBAR_1=nil else SHOW_MULTI_ACTIONBAR_1 = true end
    /script InterfaceOptions_UpdateMultiActionBars ()
    SHOW_MULTI_ACTIONBAR_<1-4> is probably bottomleft, btmright, right, right2

If you want the bar to be hidden as default when you log in, you can easily create an addon that runs the script automatically when you enter the game. There are some guides on mmo-champion how to make it. Its not hard

2. Blizzard Raidframes

You could just make several profiles within the default Raidframe-Setup And adjust them like you want. They'll automatically change size/position/anything else you set up depending on the raidsize you added as a trigger for each Profile.
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-11-25 at 12:21 AM.

Deleted
    Thank you!! You made my day!
    Now I need another help with a different issue. I want to remove the floating damage/healing text that appears on player/pet frames. I've found a script on Arena Junkies but it seems broken:

PlayerHitIndicator:SetText(nil)
    PlayerHitIndicator.SetText = function() end

PetHitIndicator:SetText(nil)
    PetHitIndicator.SetText = function() end
    Any solution?

A bit more information please. You use standard Frames? Do you mean the Numbers that appear on the pictue?
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-11-25 at 05:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    A bit more information please. You use standard Frames? They have floating text? oO
    I mean the damage/heal shown in the red circle: http: //i.imgur.com/RcgMJnJ. jpg
    I don't know how this frame is called, I mean the text that appears in the portrait when the player or the pet get damaged or healed!

I'm no fan of the Default Unitframes Anyway I'd love to convince you to better frames. But I'll try something, wait a minute.
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-11-25 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordHam View Post
    Thank you!! You made my day!
    Now I need another help with a different issue. I want to remove the floating damage/healing text that appears on player/pet frames. I've found a script on Arena Junkies but it seems broken:

Any solution?
    What are the LUA errors you are getting when trying these, if any? Or do they run fine, but nothing seems affected?
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Okay, I wrote you a simple addon and uploaded it. Just install this like every other addon: Interface->Addons

http://www.filedropper.com/nohitindicator

And turn it on ingame. It's called like the folder; NoHitIndicator.

Have fun

For people who are just interested in how to do that:

Create a folder called NoHitIndicator (Or whatever Name you want) under AddOns.
    In that folder you create the two textfiles below and type in the refering text:

NoHitIndicator.toc
    ## Interface: 60000
    ## Title: NoHitIndicator
    ## Notes: Disables PlayerHitIndicator
    NoHitIndicator.lua
    NoHitIndicator.lua
    PlayerHitIndicator.Show = function() end
    And thats it. Just log in, activate the addon and voilá.

(Note that the "## Interface: 60000" has to be updated at least for legion. Just change the Client-Number to 70000 should work)
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2015-11-25 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinengel View Post
    Okay, I wrote you a simple addon and uploaded it. Just install this like every other addon: Interface->Addons

And turn it on ingame. It's called like the folder; NoHitIndicator.

Have fun

For people who are just interested in how to do that:

Create a folder called NoHitIndicator (Or whatever Name you want) under AddOns.
    In that folder you create the two textfiles below and type in the refering text:

And thats it. Just log in, activate the addon and voilá.

(Note that the "## Interface: 60000" has to be updated at least for legion. Just change the Client-Number to 70000 should work)
    YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you, it solved the problem!

Surely I will find other issue, but I hope to be able to create an improved default UI with just scripts or simple addons

Thanks again for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by LordHam View Post
    YOU ARE AMAZING!
    *sigh* I know...just kidding Glad I could help you.