Deleted

Question Trinket Problem HELP :P

Hello dear fellas

Having trouble with trying DPS on dummys and I'm not into the simcraft, no idea how to use it either so I was woundering those ppl who use Simcraft could help me out here =)

HC Blackhand Trinket + Mythic Beastlord Trinket

Mythic Beastlord + Mythic Oregorger

HC Blackhand + Mythic Oregorger

What trinkets are best for Arcane atm?

Both mythic trinkets that you currently have, as for BIS for arcane it would be Mythic Blackhand and mythic beastlord trinkets. http://altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=787

IIRC, all three trinkets are pretty close; Oregorger being a bit behind the other two and Blackhand being a bit ahead, but not enough to use a Heroic over a Mythic. Definitely use M Oregorger and M Darmac.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    why would you not use a heroic trinket over a mythic trinket if the mythic one is behind?oO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    why would you not use a heroic trinket over a mythic trinket if the mythic one is behind?oO
    Because it isn't. Heroic Darmac is slightly behind Heroic Crucible. Mythic Darmac is ahead of Heroic Crucible.

Deleted
    Follow-up question to this. Which of these trinket combinations would be the best for Fire? Does the same rules apply to Fire as Arcane, the two mythic trinkets come out ahead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinkt View Post
    Follow-up question to this. Which of these trinket combinations would be the best for Fire? Does the same rules apply to Fire as Arcane, the two mythic trinkets come out ahead?
    I would honestly go with Oregorger mythic and Sandman 4/4 for fire. I'm not sure if it's strictly the best for overall dps but it makes fire so much more comfortable to play and gives you a pretty much 100% reliable perfect opener. Just makes fire so very much more pleasant to play. That and I'm personally seeing a significantly higher uptime for Sandman compared to the other trinkets, though that may vary on fight length.
    Last edited by mmoc62471eea71; 2015-04-09 at 07:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both Mythic trinkets (Darmac/Oregorger) are the best options for Arcane and Fire, prior to M Blackhand's.