Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Starting LK 25m HC for server first and remembering you forgot to buy ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by NoClueWhatToDo View Post
    Forgetting to repair on progression boss. I was the best melee hunter that attempt.

I've become a master of the "Tactical Combat Repair" the amount of times my weapon has broken mid fight/at the start/didnt realise on pull and I've had to pop a jeeves is unreal. Usually no one notices though, but every so often someone does and is like "...who popped a jeeves midfight???" which then someone replies with "goddamit Dev"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meems View Post
    Forgetting to resummon my pet after a wipe and proceed to use stampede.
    Why would that matter, can't you just summon your pet then?

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Not my huntard moments : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAw...3D5FFD03B35CEA

My favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJWKyd8KO0o

Also had my share of missed disengages, like disengage out of graimrail depot's train.
    I was there for Syatek's disengage. It was hysterical and we gave him hell about it for weeks.
    Don't be elitist, it's a video game for crying out loud. Cure cancer, then you can be an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Why would that matter, can't you just summon your pet then?
    for some reason no, you can't summon your pet during stampede, and have to wait until it ends.

Grimrail depot challenge mode. Second boss. Disengaging off the train.

Rushing to raid late and forgetting to flask half-way through Gruul...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    for some reason no, you can't summon your pet during stampede, and have to wait until it ends.
    That happened on two different occasions before I realized what the problem was.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Some months ago, when progressing on mythic Kargath was a thing, I disengaged multiple times directly on the tiger pits.

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to disengage 100% precisely in to the middle of a mine ^ ^

Had a huntard moment on my boomkin yesterday

Was doing first boss of Skyreach, and when he cast his wind thingy I hit wild charge on a teammate (usually resto, and wild charge as resto grips you to the teammate) buuut boomkin's wild charge is a disengage, so I just flew off the platform.

Jeeves mid-fight has been known to happen for me too.

Mine just happened last week on Blackhand. P2 I was targeted with Marked for Death, right after the tank spawned. I disengaged to get behind it, but came too close to the front of the tank and it battered me back towards Blackhand. Blackhand then proceeded to hit me with the Marked for Death, which knocked me back over the tank. While flying by the tank, it proceeded to fixate on me. I landed with about 5% health and proceeded to get battered again. I call it my Ping Pong death.
    Don't be elitist, it's a video game for crying out loud. Cure cancer, then you can be an asshole.

Deleted
    Not strictly hunter related but I was in AV for a laugh back in wrath when I come up against a hunter on my rogue. He tore me a new one. I remember thinking "Christ his pet hurts..." it was actually a feral Druid!

I /facedesked