Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Most nostalgic zone for me is Maraudon

Probably Teldrassil, the first moment you walked in Darnassus was a gem of a moment.

Also really enjoyed Darkshore/Ashenvale as it was the first time I ran into a level 60 player (I started at release, but was pretty slow), I remember getting ganked by a level 60 shadow priest, he was the first 60 on the server (Blackrock), can't remember his name but he spent the whole time running around ganking low level players.

STV will always be special as well, for obvious reasons. In your thirties - the general PVP, and at 60, the Gurubashi Arena. Fun times.

Hmmm Winterspring maybe too... When I rerolled and power levelled my first Mage, figured out keybindings properly (90% of the population didn't bind properly back then), Winterspring was my go to for level 58-60 1v1/2/3 PVP before BGs were released.

Iron Grenades FTW.

Though I don't quest low level anymore.. maybe I should.
    Used to enjoy Teldrassil, Azuremyst/bloodmyst isle. Blood elf zone. Scholazzar ranked above Dragonblight for me. Agree that Zangarmarsh was great. Vash'jir was great the first time. Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Un'Goro crater. The first time I came out of the desert and saw the dinosaurs, oh man, I was in love. Until a T-rex ate me >.>

Winterspring. Spent quite a bit of time there.

Nagrand. Again, spent quite a bit of time there, know the place like the back of my hand.

Vashj'ir. I LOVE underwater stuff, and oh man, that zone is so fun! (I'm probably the only person who actually likes that place lol)

I botted all of my characters through Pandaland levels, so I can't really comment on any favs.

And so far in WoD, Gorgorond is my fav. So many rares to hunt, and I like the quest chains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I used to spend a ton of time in Winterspring, so it's super nostalgia-y for me, except when they ruined it in Cataclysm. STV's my EK choice and another one that they ruined for me in Cata.

Favorite TBC zone was either Nagrand or Blade's Edge Mountains. I spent a ton of time in Blade's Edge, but Nagrand was my favorite while leveling. I always looked forward to getting to it.

I spent a lot of time in Scholozar, but honestly no particular WotLK zone has a big nostalgia factor for me, but Dalaran does. Man. Queue that music and the feels just start flowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked the dreariest places, Duskwood and Silverpine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Western Plaguelands during Classic. As a rogue on a PVP server I spent a lot of time around Chillwind Point, Felstone Field and Andorhal.

Eastern Kingdoms: Elwynn, Old Westfall, Redridge & STV. These places were iconic when I started playing Alliance. The Plaguelands also hold some reverence as being one of the first "dangerous" zones I encountered in classic. In BC, Eversong & Ghostlands, I could literally get lost for hours and not care.

Kalimdor: The Barrens. Sure there was Un'goro, Winterspring and Feralas, but to me, the Barrens captures the essence of the continent and The Horde.

Outland: Nagrand. By a mile. But I'd lie if I didn't like slogging it out with other players in Zangarmarsh.

Northrend: Storm Peaks, I recall when I first read the name - I knew it would be my favorite zone, and I wasn't wrong. Remember renting a flying mount at K3?

Cataclysm: Vash'jir. It was an amazing zone, that I felt got unfair treatment. It was incredibly detailed, diverse and expansive. I wish there was more to do down there!

Pandaria: I find Kun-Lai to be the most endearing to me. I like mountains.

Draenor: So far, Nagrand and Spires are my favorite. Nagrand, because well it's Nagrand - and Spires because they remind me of Bramblescar and have a really gritty feel.

Deleted
    all of you are filthy casuals cause you havent mentioned tyr`s hand

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    all of you are filthy casuals cause you havent mentioned tyr`s hand
    Good job not reading the thread.

Deleted
    Netherstorm. It was the first place I dinged level cap (I started during TBC). I went back on my main a few weeks ago as a quest there had a reward I wanted for transmog. I couldn't bring myself to complete the quest I abandoned at 70 though, it felt kind of sad.

Deleted
    The Barrens. It's big. Massively big. You spent hours and hours there without ever really going anywhere, other than a few dips into surrounding zones. The music was great (I have most of the music there memorized by heart), the chat was terrible, and the quests awful. So all in all, it really summed up vanilla WoW.

I did not pay attention to any zones really till i first got to northrend in Wrath it was leveling through the Howling fjord that i will always remember most about starting that expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Old Hillsbrad/Alterac was probably the most nostalgic for many reasons. Too bad it got changed a lot when cata hit.

Eastern Kingdoms: Old Western and Eastern Plaguelands

Kalimdor: The Barrens for its chat

Outland: Zangarmarsh and Netherstorm

Northrend: Howling Ford and Storm Peaks

Cataclysm: Uldum for looks, not for the Harrison Jones questchain

Pandaria: None, its way too early to get nostalgic for this expansion

Deleted
    In addition to my list..

Today I visited Winterspring for the FIRST TIME in my life. I don't have any nostalgic feelings about that but I felt in love with that zone. I don't know how it looked before revamp but I love atmosphere, quests, zones. And Starfall Village was amazing from the distance!