Realistically - What is there to do in WoW besides endgame PvE or PvP??

Now I understand there's always a certain type of player that just loves everything about WoW and can always find something to do. But what about your average person who needs specific means to an end?

I am one of the 10 year vets who have never let their sub go dry (because I am one of those people) but I cannot deny that every single friend or family member I've got into the game over the last 10 years has always ended up quitting for the same exact reason - they found there was nothing worth doing in WoW for them personally besides high end pve or pvp...and once they extinguished their fun in those areas of the game every single of them leave.

It seems a bit too late to fix this issue now because all these people have come and gone already.....and it seems like blizzard knows this and kinda wants to move forward and is just letting WoW stay alive by just trickling content out really slowly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand the sincerity of your post but we have a lot of threads right now covering this topic. Please post in one of those.

Thanks.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."