Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sooooooo, as I said before we got oregorger quite easily, roughly 15ish pulls but have been struggling in darmac for 2 nights now, I seriously don't get it :/ I'll update logs if someone can read them in a bit...

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...et=67&fight=20

Thanks in advance ;-;
    Last edited by Ehrgein; 2015-04-08 at 03:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrgein View Post
    Sooooooo, as I said before we got oregorger quite easily, roughly 15ish pulls but have been struggling in darmac for 2 nights now, I seriously don't get it :/ I'll update logs if someone can read them in a bit...

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...et=67&fight=20

Thanks in advance ;-;
    Its quite hard to judge Darmac, since his difficulty and damage really ramps up later on. But honestly, your damage taken is comparable to some of our kills, without seeing individual mistakes of spike damage like someone eating two stacks of breath, getting pinned, its hard to judge.

I suppose you should try to minimize melee rend and tear, you have far too much, also try to do better with superheated shrapnel, try to tank the boss in the middle when he has the ability so that people have time to move out.

7+ Year Old Account
    We have the boss mostly in the middle, are we okay dps wise? specially when he unmounts faultline, that's mostly my concern. I've interest aswell in how are we doing the healing cooldowns, sometimes we mess up but that's not what I mean, I'm mostly pointing out which cds should we try to save for the last burn. If any of you can give some insight, that 'd be great. Also, I'm the holy paladin.

My guild did drugs we did org,gruul, darmac, HnF that first week or 2 of mythic. Gruul was the only challenge for us since we used a warrior tank who is bad mmkay, also took us 30 attempts before we realized to use a immunity group

- - - Updated - - -

We have the boss mostly in the middle, are we okay dps wise? specially when he unmounts faultline, that's mostly my concern. I've interest aswell in how are we doing the healing cooldowns, sometimes we mess up but that's not what I mean, I'm mostly pointing out which cds should we try to save for the last burn. If any of you can give some insight, that 'd be great. Also, I'm the holy paladin.
    without logs will be hard, but I can tell you its most likely your dps's fault. All are most likely speced for cleave and want to rank high without doing a good amount of single target damage. Seen it in a lot of groups lately. Everyone wants to be at the 99% but there only doing 5-6M damage to darmac.

I dunno how people managed to kill Oregorger so easily. We killed it first week of mythic being open but it still took a lot of time. We struggled a lot with movements in roll phase and killing the right boxes. We had a way easier time with beastlord, hans frans, flamebender than Oregorger. We went Beastlord, gruul, oregorger, hans frans, flamebender, thogar, kromog, iron maidens, blast. Probably not the best order of the first bosses but it worked for us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxty View Post
    My guild did drugs we did org,gruul, darmac, HnF that first week or 2 of mythic. Gruul was the only challenge for us since we used a warrior tank who is bad mmkay, also took us 30 attempts before we realized to use a immunity group

- - - Updated - - -

without logs will be hard, but I can tell you its most likely your dps's fault. All are most likely speced for cleave and want to rank high without doing a good amount of single target damage. Seen it in a lot of groups lately. Everyone wants to be at the 99% but there only doing 5-6M damage to darmac.
    I just posted logs above would be really nice if you can check them out

@Axelond: Mostly because we used a strat that involves in US driving the boss through the maze instead of reacting, it wasn't that much of an issue.

I just posted logs above would be really nice if you can check them out

@Axelond: Mostly because we used a strat that involves in US driving the boss through the maze instead of reacting, it wasn't that much of an issue.
    yea damage to beastlord is super low. Your dps needs to worry more about beastlord and mounts that aoein pack beast. Your mage has 8 ilvls on our back up mage yet our mages dps is 8k more and his single target damage is 2M more. Also your shadow priest only did 4M to beast lord.... gg Most of your dps should have done between 7-9M to beast lord all those 6 and 5M damage people are holding you back. Its laughable that your highest single target damage to Darmac is 7.7M. Your mage and enhance shaman can do most of the cleave for the pack beast but still need way more single target damage.

All we use is our mage and enhance shaman for cleave on packs and they still die instantly. everyone else focuses single target and its gg darmac is free loot.

Also people getting pined down you had 3 and 2 where healers
    Last edited by Anxty; 2015-04-08 at 08:59 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would you happen to have logs of your kill? I think our damage on the mounts is what is causing us to wipe, since we are using waaay too many healing cds due to the phases lasting more than usual. It's mostly a hunch but I need confirmation on that. Nevertheless thanks for your input Anxty, that pretty much confirmed what I thought.