Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Didn't you read the patch notes? You can now even.
    The patch notes were hilarious.

Some people get butthurt when someone makes fun of them, others who have a matured sense of humor laugh along with it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quite enjoyed the patch notes.

...still reading the thread title in a Valley Girl's voice.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Deleted
    "Hunter: seems fine" Why i have a baad feeling about next major patch

It might have been said in this thread already, but the worst one was 2013 when the web/cm team didn't have time to do it. Hard to top the year they basically skipped lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    The butthurt whiners were butthurt that Blizzard made fun of them for being butthurt.

The patch notes were hilarious, I almost choked on my lunch while reading them.
    heh would be great if you did, we don't need more blind white knights on this forum.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    heh would be great if you did, we don't need more blind white knights on this forum.
    I don't play WoW anymore, I dislike WoD greatly, but the patchnotes were actually pretty funny. Like Batman said, the only people getting bent out of shape about it are the people that hate being made fun of for being butthurt.

You don't have to be a White Knight to get the humour, you just need to not be so colonpained that you scream "RARRARARARRR WURST EVAR!!!!"

Deleted
    Amazing when people who call out others for being literal killjoy curmudgeons get called "white knights".

I think this is less about defending Blizzard and more about being tired of grumpy fucks.
    Last edited by mmoccad4d490dd; 2015-04-03 at 08:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, lotta low hanging fruit this year so it wasn't as good as previous years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say... I don't play WoW... But seeing all these posts on the front page makes me think that today's WoW community is just a bunch of whiners. I may be wrong, but that's the impression I'm getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Yes it's the worst because some of those ideas I'd love to actually see like the Terminus quest line. Just cough up the Bard Class already Blizz.

Deleted
    people that thought the patch notes were amusing are white knights?
    this is just getting silly.

Also, you basically said "its ok if you died", you sound like very nice person....