Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I play Murky in hots to get my murloc fix =)
    Oh I do miss them as well, OP small creatures
    Also you can make your Murloc deck in Hearthstone for pure fun.

Deleted
    I want Murloc to be a playable race and Arrakoa, they look so badass.

Murlocs need to die alongside pre-BC nostalgia. Both two stale ideas with zero argument to back up their continual existence.

I imagine a 15 year old girl who gets a doll for her birthday feels the same way I feel when I see another murloc pet/product/appearance/reference in any of blizzard's games.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeSchmorde View Post
    Murlocs need to die alongside pre-BC nostalgia. Both two stale ideas with zero argument to back up their continual existence.

I imagine a 15 year old girl who gets a doll for her birthday feels the same way I feel when I see another murloc pet/product/appearance/reference in any of blizzard's games.
    Well, aren't we just a ray of bright sunshine?

Go piss on someone else's thread, Champ. Nobody is impressed here.

I'm up for a murloc themed dungeon. Bring on the murloc swarm Blizz! Also, give them the pufferfish spell that belongs to Murky in HoTS (Deals TONS of damage)

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Well, aren't we just a ray of bright sunshine?

Go piss on someone else's thread, Champ. Nobody is impressed here.
    The same people who want a murloc "comeback" are the same people who said pandaren were the most asked for race in WoW, mists of pandaria being the expansion which managed to lose subscriptions every single quarter over its lifetime without skipping a beat.

speaking of Zandalar, why do we always fight Horde race's? Can we fight some corrupted human army or evil gnomes or something?

The same people who want a murloc "comeback" are the same people who said pandaren were the most asked for race in WoW, mists of pandaria being the expansion which managed to lose subscriptions every single quarter over its lifetime without skipping a beat.
    I didn't ask for a "comeback", i just said I missed them. Go bother someone else, Tiger.

We need trolls and murlocs in expansions

So you dont like blizzard?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The same people who want a murloc "comeback" are the same people who said pandaren were the most asked for race in WoW.
    Please show me your statistics and how you gathered them. You're embarrassing whales the way you blow stuff out of your hole.

I don't. They always run as they are about to die and pull more.
    Well maybe not any more, but I'll never let them live that down as a race.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

and I miss Naga, Trolls, Human Looters/Bandits, Gnolls.

Ummmm... that actually isn't true at all. there were two quarters right before and durring seige where subs maintained themselves. Of course, the quarter after that durring the seige drought... yea... that wasn't pretty >_< But both you and I know that had more to do with content drought and boring-ass Orcs than "lolpandas" at that point. :P

Cata still holds the largest sudden dropoff record, though WoD is expected to take that throne soon if they don't do something soon.