Deleted

Good Boomkin 2s Comps

I'm a noob boomkin, just got my 620 blues and my epic trinkets, I'm wondering about what the title says so I can finish off my large cap

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    I'm a noob boomkin, just got my 620 blues and my epic trinkets, I'm wondering about what the title says so I can finish off my large cap
    I was wondering the same because i just die so fast, ret paladins and pretty much any melee kill me so fast is not even funny.

i tried HoTW and i can survive alittle more, but i dont understand how boomkins are i see on youtube are so cool. i pretty much die in 2 stuns no matter what i do.

Deleted
    It's insane right? I have 5 epics now including my weapon and i still go down like a sack... I've heard (Not seen for myself yet) BM Monk + Boomy works well due to the idea of the comp, which is - You won't target a tank (The BM) so you'll hit a boomkin, hit the boomkin and they'll get more procs (=More Damage), boomkin will survive with 100k shields and self healing. I think it's a good concept however i think it must take a lot of co-ordination. As well as all of this I main melee classes so it's V-Difficult to get good damage out while not knowing how to do damage when chasing around pillars

i capped my paladin and rogue with my boomkin friend. both classes have a toolkit to peel him and a decent burst. also i must say he is a very experienced player. just don't get desperate when u see a hunter/something team =)