Disc need few hints on how to do slightly better

Hello folks thanks for looking sorry ahead of time for bad grammar writing this from my phone on the field!

Basically I am looking to see what I can improve on and do slightly better on some fights as disc. I think I am doing a decent job so far and have improved from when I started but feeling like I have platoed and need some pointers on that little bit of extra push. My guild is about to start mythic soon and I as an officer I want to play the best I can with them.

Here are my logs for Warcraft logs sorry won't let me link. ----rankings/character/7688042/latest#boss=0
    Healbeef on bleesing hollow
    Please ignore the holy mythic kills just a pug and I was not playing well
    Thanks again in advance!

Deleted
    Looked through a couple of logs and looks fine to me tbh, definitly better then me on some fights haha

Good AA uptime, EAA PoH casts, pw:s, cascade usage.
    Can´t really find anything bad, unless i overlooked something.

If the rest of your guild does well you wont have trouble in Mythics

there are only 2 things that i could find that would help.

try not to use power infusion while hero/timewarp is still active

you need better up times on your solace usage. In fact I think you should try mindbender.

mindbender will increase you dps and hps. you will need to use penance more offensively to build stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by drivec View Post
    there are only 2 things that i could find that would help.

try not to use power infusion while hero/timewarp is still active

you need better up times on your solace usage. In fact I think you should try mindbender.

mindbender will increase you dps and hps. you will need to use penance more offensively to build stacks.
    Thank you for the reply good call in PI during hero I catch myself doing that a lot. As for mind bender over solace I tried both and I seem to struggle on my mana more with mind bender as I have a lot more open gcds and use penance offensively and cutting it short I see the hps gain overall but is hard on mana. Has any one tried Mindbender once they get the chewtoy? Does it get better that is what is holding me back right now

Deleted
    I got Chewtoy and candle and ive been using Mindbender first time on Gruul mythic and seeing logs it provided me alot more mana, tho also abit less overal since i couldnt find the right time to use channeling mana pot so i used a normal one. I need to work on my offensive penance casts but overal if i get used to that it should be alot better.

If you didn´t know Mindbender now works with haste so cast it with BL/PI (and haste trinkets), and it should be more mana gain then Solace. Especially if you dont keep Solace on cd 100% already.

With mind bender I ran into the issue that I was limited in my defensive penance, and if I ended up using it more than once I had to either cast holy Fire, wait and be late on my Aa or God forbid cast smite.