Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well of course everybody's entitled to an opinion, but there are many posters that are complaining about almost any detail, or they are so upset and whiney that it does not make sense for a sane person to still play the game if you are that upset.
    Also a lot of the posts are larded with terms like 'F*cking Blizzard', or are so ridden with hyperboles that it's hard to consider it an opinion, and it is more laike a rant.
    Really if people say something like 'I actually hate....' about a game or developers they do not know, then I think there's a screw loose with them.

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Well of course everybody's entitled to an opinion, but there are many posters that are complaining about almost any detail, or they are so upset and whiney that it does not make sense for a sane person to still play the game if you are that upset.
    Also a lot of the posts are larded with terms like 'F*cking Blizzard', or are so ridden with hyperboles that it's hard to consider it an opinion, and it is more laike a rant.
    Really if people say something like 'I actually hate....' about a game or developers they do not know, then I think there's a screw loose with them.
    Oh yeah I agree totally. Immature people "shine" with posts like that. I've learned to just read between the lines and ignore their hyperbole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Playing WoW costs 15 dollars a months.

If you chose to spend 15 dollars on a game you dislike, I guess that also buys you the rights to bitch as much as you want.

Me? I like to spend money on things I enjoy. So I happily spend 15 dollars a month on WoW.
    My opinion is that I like to spend my money on supporting the things I think deserve supporting; i.e, If I like a game I pirate, I'll buy it to support the dev. Anyway, my GF and I have reached an ennui of sorts in WoW, but we still support Blizzard with a subscription because we love the game despite needing a break from it.

OT: I think the "Like it or gtfo" aspect is callous, but I can agree with it. WoW is going to stay the way it is because that's the way that Blizzard wants to make it; so if you don't like it now, you probably won't like it in the future unless there's a major change to it. It's like asking SW:tOR to remove the decision-based dialogue because you think it's too slow or FFXIV to change the class-leveling system because it's too grindy.

tl;dr: WoW has changed and if you don't like it now, you probably won't like it until it has a major change again, so maybe you should find something else to do with your time/money
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    $6 for a game made in 1993? If it was free then maybe I would buy it instead of pirating it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it when people demand more from blizzard. I would never tell someone that they should quit if they don't like the game's current form. I think people who do that are ignorant.

Deleted
    you see long texts why the game is shit with 20 answers with "ok , bye" or "if you don't like it go somewhere else" or "if you haven't beat this reskined orc with 30b more hp you suck" , so why bother at all ? just say wow is shit and be done with it . will save time

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    I agree with your premise that negative feedback can be good, but I disagree that the current state of gameplay is to blame for the tidal wave of......opinions...that are negative. the game is fine, to me. I understand others may not share this view, however when I have to disinfect my eyes from the vitriol I see here...its a problem.
    Another element does come to mind. I can't actually comment to any knowledge on the demographics on Mmo-champ, but the lowbrow expressions of dissatisfaction may also stem from the age of certain players. Teenage tantrums are still a form of expression in game and on forums, which has to be tolerated as these people are teenagers.

Much like in real life, ignoring them is a better approach than telling them to shut up.

Fanboyism is if anything more annoying than people complaining about the game. Lots of people here are utterly blind to the idea that Blizzard can make mistakes, and are always ready to jump in and defend Blizz no matter what. The fact that many people think the game is 100% fine is evidence enough of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by catacalysmic View Post
    They are kind of right, if you dont like a game, try something else. Leave feedback, but most of this "wow sux too eazy" comments i see very often are very unconstructive
    There isn't anything constructive you can say about the raiding model changes.

While I don't play myself and while I also didn't make drama nor bitch about the state of WoW...if I feel like joining a discussion and give my opinion about WoW I don't think it's anyones place to tell to buzz off. So if anyone does this they can go f themselves. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    Im sorry. I am completely sincere, and I truly am sick of coming to a WoW fansite, on its WoW forums, and seeing 89 percent of the posts be OMG BLIZZ SUCKZ.....I may be on a soapbox, but really? If someone gets on here, and complains that locks moved from 1st place in pvp to 3rd place, I applaud that discourse-its constructive, its needed and it may get the attention it needs. Not this muck I have to wade thru.
    People may like the game in general but not the state it's in and be unsubscribed. You have to be subscribed to post on the WoW forums, and even there there is a lot of negativity. You can still like a game but dislike their general direction. I also think a lot of people who love blizzard get extremely defensive and assume people hate the game when they are criticizing aspects of it in hopes for improvements. Sometimes you won't always get the most eloquent responses, but if you are getting upset by the wording (not just like a post that is "OMG BLIZZ SUCKS") when they are making a point, then the problem is really with you.

I like this forum and have well over 300 days played on WoW accumulated over 10 years. I mean... yeah I'm going to talk about even if I don't like the state it's in.

How about this, if you can't deal with opinions that don't reflect your own... don't come to a forum.

fo·rum
    ˈfôrəm
    noun
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Deleted
    "If you don't like WoW, go somewhere else"

And that is exactly what i did. Started playing a game that i once loved on a private realm and it seems like i love it again. Funny how private realm is less laggy, have better ms and generally feel completed unlike live realms. (TBC expansion)

Also all content done on live with 2 bosses not killed on mythic yet but enough is enough. Feels like they have absolutely zero communication with each other or too many working on a same thing and they just say one thing and do the opposite. They are just lost on what to do and that is how the game feels like to me at the moment.

I was going to respond to the OP regarding my thoughts but my brain is on auto pilot atm. Clevin and Gourmandise have pretty much said what I would've wrote about the OP's statement and it's nice to see reasonable, logical, down to earth people instead of the usual haters, fanboys, PR trainees, and whiteknights.

I will just add this section here in order to stay on topic. This is a public forum, the goal is to have discussions. If you do not like what you are reading, don't read it. Learn some self control and don't try to censor other posters because you don't agree with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will say that I wouldn't really call wow an MMO anymore its an MMhandout. Everything given, nothing earned, no real progress that takes any effort.

Deleted
    Well i like the game. Still i dislike some things about it. And i talk on forums about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomorepuns View Post
    I will say that I wouldn't really call wow an MMO anymore its an MMhandout. Everything given, nothing earned, no real progress that takes any effort.
    That the kind of completely stupid sentence that make you want to bitch slap people across the internet. Sadly, until they find a way, there is only one think you can do, tell them to go cry and/or tell their stupid unbased bias crap answer elsewhere. Any kind of answer will just bring more infuriating nonsense.

I was going to tell him "my night of heroic wipe prove you wrong" but I already knew the answer "that because you sucks".

MMO-Champion is the best wow new site for me. You can updated wow related post almost every week days and weekends for bigs news. You can bluepost compilation, tweeter poste, interview transcript, questionable but still good graph for armory data and funny comics. In the class forum you can get some of the best guide and community respond in the web. That why I always take a look at this page. But the general forum is so full of crap those days. You either get childish post about content ("the expansion is not even 4 months old but I want new dungeon NOW!"), completely subjective opinion (the garrison suck) or even diminutive comment for people that don't play the game (WoW suck, I'm happy I don't play anymore).

The mods should really start doing some cleaning up or the people that really want to enjoy new WoW without the negativity will start going elsewhere.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

10+ Year Old Account
    OP - it seems to me your issue lies with the language used and the vehemence with which some posters attack Blizz. Quite a few people feel VERY passionately about their games (whatever they may be), when those games are changed players will respond passionately. In some cases posters feel the best way to get their point across is to be rude and "spew vitriol" - this is because they either REALLY care about their chosen game, or they are trolling. In either case, they are entitled to their opinion same as your or I. If they choose to voice that opinion with attacks at Blizz or crude language - again, that is their right (freedom of speech and all).

When I am out and about - I hear people use crude language and have vehement opinions about things they feel passionately about. Again, while I may not agree with the language or the opinions, saying them (however they choose) is a right they have. In short - suck it up.