Deleted

Alliance rogue pvp race choise.

I am changing my Rogue from Horde to Alliance (seems Horde PvP is dead) and I was overthinking my options for a class.
    Ofcourse my first thought was to pick a Human for the "trinket" racial and basically getting a second dps trinket, but I do wonder if there are other valiable options.

Dwarf stoneform seems a nice way to drop bleeds for example so that might be a good option too?
    Then there are the Night Elves with shadowmeld which could be handly to go back into stealth in combat without wasting vanish?
    I can't see Gnomes or Worgen be a good pick and I have no idea about a Panda.

Can I haz some advice/ tips from you guys?

Human is unfortunately the only real option if you want the "best" racial. Double DPS trinket is just that much better than the other racials for PvP, not to mention a passive 100 versatility doesn't hurt.

Second tier (but a far far second) would probably be nelf and gnome for shadowmeld and escape artist respectively.

If you don't care about having the best racial, then it comes down to which race you like best for looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human is the master race, not only for the power of the racial, but the looks and animations. The rest of the alliance races just look goofy and dumb.

7+ Year Old Account
    For PvP, Human>>>>>Gnome>Nelf>>>> the rest

Human is really the only choice.

As mentioned, human is the "right" choice, but personally I think gnomes are most fun, especially when using noggenfogger... tiny dot of death!

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    *Choice
    And your lack of knowledge is disturbing

Well keep in mind that night elves also get a 5% movement speed increase while stealthed, so that's a nice little bonus, however the whole Shadowmeld thing doesn't work anywhere near as well as you're hoping
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2015-04-17 at 04:21 AM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Dwarf stoneform seems a nice way to drop bleeds for example so that might be a good option too?
    Then there are the Night Elves with shadowmeld which could be handly to go back into stealth in combat without wasting vanish
    IMO the meld is largely redundant with vanish, as are the Worgen and Goblin speed boosts. I always wished I could've made my Alliance Rogue a Dwarf but it didn't fit my race/class plan :P

But really Human racial is just plain silly, go with that
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Dwarf. Simply because they're Dwarves.

Deleted
    Gnome: 5 more energy, 1% haste + Escape Artist, Dwarf, if you want more survivability and Human if you prefer more dps ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Human is the master race, not only for the power of the racial, but the looks and animations.
    Totally agree with this. Well, female atleast. Male look pretty dumb imo. Female night elf looks great aswell (both melee and casting animations).

Would still have a human female rogue even if they changed our racial. They look fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Do not listen to the "Human OP" spammers.
    There is one Gnome among US Top100 Rogues, and also I remember people using Gnome in some GCD Tournaments for Rogue with good success on the Escape Artist Racial.
    It is not as good as others, but it also has a quick cooldown. Plus the bonus Energy Pool racial makes you pool more Energy to be used whenever people escape and you close the gap.
    I don't think its really spam at this point. 1 gnome in the top 100, the rest human, no other races...I think it is safe to say most feel human is the best. They certainly aren't picking human for the skinny fat model.

Gnome if youre really opposed to going human. Otherwise human is great. For sub you can use the 2 on use trinkets so you get the effect every time you dance.