Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    they keep saying voidlord... but I have yet to see an updated model for it o.o
    It's the same model, but with the fancier Void textures that were added in WoD. See: Shadowmoon Burial Grounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Well, it's there on the ptr. Someone posted a vid of one of the HFC fights - it looks like one of the adds in one of the fights. Just a few posts up from yours here actually
    yea, I saw that after you pointed it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's the same model, but with the fancier Void textures that were added in WoD. See: Shadowmoon Burial Grounds.
    Fancier? mmmm sorta. I miss the light being sucked into the void, as apart of it.... if they add that back, then it will completely fancier than our current... now? its sorta fancier.

Does anyone know if the Felguard Glyph works on the new demons? I would love to see the Wrathguard weapon scaling issues resolved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WildcatTM View Post
    Does anyone know if the Felguard Glyph works on the new demons? I would love to see the Wrathguard weapon scaling issues resolved.
    of course it does

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatTM View Post
    It does, but so far (going from just screenshots) the weapon scaling bug doesn't seem to be fixed. Hopefully they'll fix it before live

I like the voidlord's new model but I'd rather have Blizzard give voidlords to Shadow Priests.

As Shadow Priests are not and are not going to be a pet spec, that would be a bizarre thing to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Infernal is the only one that doesn't look shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    As Shadow Priests are not and are not going to be a pet spec, that would be a bizarre thing to do.
    I'm surprised no one cursed me out after I had stated I'd rather have Blizzard give voidlords to Shadow Priests.

In truth, I don't want Blizzard to give voidlords to Shadow Priests...it's just that most of the Blizzard Devs are incompetent and don't pay attention to the lore established by the very company they work for. There are some Devs who act like Warlocks don't summon Void creatures and use Void magic.