Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I remember the time when I heard "resilience will fix it" and actually believed that. My only excuse is that I wasn't alone.
    Having resilience and being able to gem/enchant for more of it was actually a great system. What we got in wod (versatility which does fuck all) was a huge step back. They removed fun, interesting abilities that lead to unique and unpredictable gameplay and completely removed character customization. Now we're left with a bunch of bland, boring shit they call pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Im just glad i never set foot on ashran. This pvp zones sucked since wintergrasp.
    The zone does have the potential to be fun imo. It's just that the implementation is rediculously bad!

Deleted
    I'm just terrified about the next ability prune ;_;

Deleted
    If the pvp for new xpac will be without new talent system ,new mechanics ,new abilitis ,more fast pvp placed .. pvp will be totally dead for next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    There is a serious issue with class balance and the "skill cap" between classes / specs.

Some classes like Frost Dk's and Hunters literally require no skill to play right now compared to others.
    so its the fault of the class designers then? Frost DKs and Hunters are probably the most straightfoward specs/classes in the game. Blame blizz for for trying to reinvent the wheel with other classes/specs.