Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Too bad people complain too much.
    One boss tested and i already saw a stream full of "LOLITSJUSTRESKINED XT FROM ULDUAR" even though it isnt even the same skeleton its literally just a robot with nothing else in common.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by birdyy View Post
    Too bad people complain too much.
    One boss tested and i already saw a stream full of "LOLITSJUSTRESKINED XT FROM ULDUAR" even though it isnt even the same skeleton its literally just a robot with nothing else in common.
    I trust you know that the streaming audience is far more toxic than the youtube or wow forum commentators :P

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post

U MAD?
    No, not really :C Just would've liked to see some more color. It's not like I'm randomly screaming HEY FUCK THIS RAID IT SUCKS. It's just you look at Foundry, and then you look at Tanaan and then at Citadel, it's red/green on a grey background, and I think they could've gone a different route. Shadowmoon, Frostfire and Nagrand all have unique environments, and it's a shame they couldn't fit them into a raid or a dungeon somewhere.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2015-04-18 at 04:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Pretty spectacular. I know it's missing lots of lighting but part of me kindof hopes the place stays that dark. Extremely foreboding atmosphere, I dig it.
    You know that its going to be filled with neon-green, eye-hurting lightning.

Deleted
    Lets hope they keep it dark. Gives the place that much more atmosphere.

Deleted
    Looking the place, it should be renamed "Felfire Citadel".

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hope they don't try and "fix" it by adding more lighting looks really good at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Hope they don't try and "fix" it by adding more lighting looks really good at the moment
    Almost makes me want to resubb. I enjoyed going back to raid instances that the old guild clear a day or two later after everything had despawned trash wise and just run around. It was nice to see all the art work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    It was nice to see all the art work.
    This Expantion the art department of wow is superb, they are on their A-game
    Last edited by mmoc7b466053c3; 2015-04-18 at 06:33 PM. Reason: comma's are important

15+ Year Old Account

Not my video, but here's the whole raid for those interested.

I advise to skip around sometimes, he stops and wanders around the same area for 2-3 minutes at a time sometimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post

Not my video, but here's the whole raid for those interested.

I advise to skip around sometimes, he stops and wanders around the same area for 2-3 minutes at a time sometimes.
    And here i am showcasing my video it's like the rude guest at your party telling people that they know about another party a better party.
    Last edited by mmoc7b466053c3; 2015-04-18 at 06:52 PM.