7+ Year Old Account

6.2 Mythic Dungeons

What is gonna be the required Ilevel and or requirements to queue up for them? I'm asking cause i don't see them on ptr yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they don't allow people to queue for them. But I assume something around 650ish or higher.
    And if you are allowed to queue for them, I think there should be a requirement of having Gold Proving grounds or even endless 20 proving grounds or something.
    Last edited by Basileus; 2015-04-19 at 07:37 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    i certainly hope not none of that proving grounds bullshit i got it done on 3 toons doing it on 25 100's is such a drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    What is gonna be the required Ilevel and or requirements to queue up for them? I'm asking cause i don't see them on ptr yet
    probably around 655-660 itlv - from the ptr testing reports they seem to have be around + 80% higher tuned then curret hcs so i guess thatwould be expected itlv req. peopel testing it in mythic gear say with around 690-700 itlv they are complete faceroll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    H
    And if you are allowed to queue for them, I think there should be a requirement of having Gold Proving grounds or even endless 20 proving grounds or something.
    ye how about fuck not - not gonna waste more time in proving grounds on multiple alts for shitty content as dungeons - silver pg are completly annoyiing waste of 10 minutes on each alt already but they at least havew a change to get you 640 itlv weapon if rng blesses you.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    probably around 655-660 itlv - from the ptr testing reports they seem to have be around + 80% higher tuned then curret hcs so i guess thatwould be expected itlv req. peopel testing it in mythic gear say with around 690-700 itlv they are complete faceroll.
    The mythic dungeon testing is with your gear scaled down slightly below the intended ilvl. So if what you're saying is true, they have some serious tuning to do. They don't need to be faceroll.

Hopefully they don't allow people to queue for them. But I assume something around 650ish or higher.
    If they drop 680 stuff, I would expect the requirement to be more like 660 or 665. I hope it's that high at least. I also hope they are significantly harder than heroics and aren't just higher ilevel.

Always funny to see what folks think should be required for such things, when they'll have the option to make their own groups (with their own absurd requirements) anyhow.

7+ Year Old Account
    First of all, since they are locked per week, unless they are going to make a huge LFD enlargement, then there is no que system. So no requirements really..... but proberly 25k dps requirement for most fights and alot of fights were you need specific abilities.

If there's no queue for them they'll die out faster than the regular heroics did. Also can we get off this whole PG train? Take my boomkin for example. The only thing it proved to me is that I needed to know how to push my starfall keybind.

It'll be like 5 man LFR. All the decent people trying to gear alts will do it on Tuesday and it'll be a dumpster fire the rest of the week.