Deleted

Angry Can't make this Weak Aura work for Hammer of Wrath

I just can't make this work. Already tried tons of different settings. Everything is fine but Hammer of Wrath.

I created this Weak Aura to help me with rotation. It's based on Icy-veins rotation for Ret paladin. I can't make the Hammer of Wrath work properly. Since it has the 20% health restriction, but it also may proc from other buffs. Can anybody help me?

pastebin.com/30yBH31k

I'd like HoW icon to show whenever it is available and to show CD countdown whenever it's available but on CD. When it's unavailable, the icon should disappear completely.

http://pastebin.com/NQNN3w4b

Shows when its available. If you have a Crusader's Fury Proc and its on Cd you will see the CD then its usable. Same if its under 35% you will see if its available or on CD if your target is at 35% or lower.

Basically all you have to do is:
    1: Make a Action Usable WA for HoW.
    2: Make a CD WA for HoW and set a 2nd trigger to Status > HP > HP % less than or equal to 35%.
    3: Make another CD WA for HoW and set a 2nd trigger to Aura > Crusader's Fury.

The 3rd aura is what makes it show the CD above 35% but only when you can actually use HoW.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2015-04-20 at 01:31 AM.

Deleted
    Hey, thanks! Actually I had to include Sanctified Wrath buff as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post

Shows when its available. If you have a Crusader's Fury Proc and its on Cd you will see the CD then its usable. Same if its under 35% you will see if its available or on CD if your target is at 35% or lower.

Basically all you have to do is:
    1: Make a Action Usable WA for HoW.
    2: Make a CD WA for HoW and set a 2nd trigger to Status > HP > HP % less than or equal to 35%.
    3: Make another CD WA for HoW and set a 2nd trigger to Aura > Crusader's Fury.

The 3rd aura is what makes it show the CD above 35% but only when you can actually use HoW.
    Hey, something is still missing. Sometimes it's not showing it as available although it is. Maybe a bug in WA? Check this screenshot: imgur.com/a9aTC9G

Make sure to use the spell ID 158392 for Hammer of Wrath. This is the new one that works sub 35%, not only sub 20%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    Make sure to use the spell ID 158392 for Hammer of Wrath. This is the new one that works sub 35%, not only sub 20%.
    I just type Hammer of Wrath in there. It should capture all versions. Anyway, tried typing ID and it's the same behavior.