Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Surely that is the very definition of hard?
    No, no ... its not hard. You just have to execute perfectly. See the difference?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhemar View Post
    No, no ... its not hard. You just have to execute perfectly. See the difference?
    Yeah, it's two words instead of one to describe the same thing

Deleted
    BRF is the least fun instance I've raided in my wow life (playing since 2012, DS was my first current raid)
    The place is just depressing and too similar to SOO. Brown industrial theme everywhere, orcs everywhere. Not fun.
    Also the difficulty treadmill.

First you clear it on normal mode for gear. Then you clear it on heroic mode for gear with better numbers on it. And then you clear it 3rd time on mythic for gear with even better numbers on it.

...but why? What's the reson behind having to progress it 2-3 times over? I got burned out after killing Heroic BH and clocking my ahead of the curve ach before ilvl buff. Fuck mythic, I'm not progressing that place for the third time. I stepped down to social rank, propably permanently. If I can see all the content on LFR, what's the point of raiding all that crap over and over and over again? If you see my sig, you'd assume that I'll get those mythic mounts anyway. Get a carry for some gold, gg done.

I wish we could have BC style raiding back. One difficulty of raid content. If you can't kill a boss, so be it. Not everybody has to see the end boss dying. If you only care to "see" the content. go watch Method do it on youtube...
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-04-23 at 05:44 AM.

It feels like people who complain about multiple difficulties are complaining for the sake of complaining without actually doing it (I feel like most people on this forum enjoy doing this.), you don't progress through all 3 difficulties, if you are a Mythic guild you quickly farm heroic then progress on Mythic, if you are a Heroic guild you quickly farm normal and progress on Heroic ect...

Was your guild a 10m or 25m raiding guild in the past? For a 25m raiding guild, things haven't changed as much as 10m. If you were a 10m raiding guild, you might just be seeing the difficulty of keeping 20+ people motivated over the course of months.