15+ Year Old Account

WarcraftLogs is starting up a Patreon account to help pay for site

As some of you may or may not know, Kihra, the owner of WarcraftLogs.com has been doing EVERYTHING by himself. Coding, Promotion, and paying out of pocket the site. It sounds like it is getting to the point that he could use some help in paying for a site. He is starting up a Patreon page to have people donate to help pay for the site.

For those who are unfamiliar with the site, you say how much you are willing to pay on a per-month basis and it will take the amount out of your paypal or credit card account automatically. You can pay as little or as much as you want and you can edit the amount at any time.

If you want to donate, this is the Pateon page:

https://www.patreon.com/warcraftlogs

- - - Updated - - -

Hate double posting/bumping but just wanted to get more people aware of the situation. A lot of people have taken advantage of Kihra's work and this is the first time he is asking for help. This is, according to him, a testing of the water before he starts making stuff like replays a premium feature. If enough people donate he won't have to do that at all.

Supported.

If you're a raid leader who uses Warcraft Logs to yell at your raiders like I do then you owe it to yourself to support the site. By supporting him on patreon he'll be able to keep the service running for free, instead of having to resort to monetization of his tool, which would suck.
    You just lost The Game

i yell at people without using a site. so no need

10+ Year Old Account
    I decided to support him/her as well.

Find warcraftlogs to be the best logging site by a mile and if I had known about this much earlier I would have done so earlier.

Sadly I am poor so only 3$ per month from here.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

IMO a Patreon system is way better than having premium services. Hopefully enough people choose to donate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Supported, glad I can help some.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't raid but whatever legit fan site needs support.

Holy shit. Hadn't realized it cost so much to maintain the website.