Being a Ninja in WoW is just the good thing to do

So the new group finder has become a ninja party. Heard reports of this happening a lot, but I rarely do pugs. Found a pug last night, after killing the first boss the RL just kicked everyone from the raid and got all the loot to him and his friend. I opened a ticket, Blizzard's answer is it was all my fault and he had all the right to do what he wants (he stated that would do other bosses and loot was MS > OS but according to Blizzard it's not enough and I had to make a whole interview with the RL to avoid that).

So I just decided to follow Blizzard's policy. Started a pug today, dropped a weapon, I got it for me, end of raid. Will continue to do that, since it is what Blizzard wants. So my advice is stop trying to be a good guy in this game and complain about toxic players, Blizzard wants players to be toxic, just be it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no practical ways for Blizzard to have the game autopolice us, which is why their rules are ridiculuously lax.

However, it is quite easy to be a good guy: Don't be a dick. Set up your own groups. Continue not being a dick.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so your solution to a problem is to contribute to the problem? Ninja looting is a social issue more than anything. Blizzard can only enforce things so far. Their stance on MS>OS in particular is that it is rather vague, and can be interpreted however the raid leader wishes. If they decided to action the leader, that person could always argue they meant something like 'My spec over other specs'. If you really don't want to deal with ninjas, don't join pugs on master looter. Personal loot is actually not a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    So the new group finder has become a ninja party. Heard reports of this happening a lot, but I rarely do pugs. Found a pug last night, after killing the first boss the RL just kicked everyone from the raid and got all the loot to him and his friend. I opened a ticket, Blizzard's answer is it was all my fault and he had all the right to do what he wants (he stated that would do other bosses and loot was MS > OS but according to Blizzard it's not enough and I had to make a whole interview with the RL to avoid that).

So I just decided to follow Blizzard's policy. Started a pug today, dropped a weapon, I got it for me, end of raid. Will continue to do that, since it is what Blizzard wants. So my advice is stop trying to be a good guy in this game and complain about toxic players, Blizzard wants players to be toxic, just be it.
    Or you can ditch that stupid game.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is really nothing constructive about this thread.