Deleted

WoW Token Macro or WeakAura

As above, I need a macro that will either open the shop or print the current token price to chat, or a weakaura that will give me the current price; it's a convenience thing as the UI I'm using has the shop option disabled in the ESC menu.

Any and all help appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerWildstar View Post
    Its on the AH.
    Indeed it is, but I want to be able to check it away from the AH.

Deleted
    you could use the addon i wrote:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/wow-token-watch

and if you dont want a window popup, you can disable it and macro /wtw show to only show it when you wanna see it, otherwise if you really just want a plain macro:

/run C_WowTokenPublic.UpdateMarketPrice(); C_Timer.After(2,function () print(GetMoneyString(C_WowTokenPublic.GetCurrentMarketPrice())) end);

It does have a 2s delay to give the game time to update the price..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorwido View Post
    you could use the addon i wrote:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/wow-token-watch

and if you dont want a window popup, you can disable it and macro /wtw show to only show it when you wanna see it, otherwise if you really just want a plain macro:

/run C_WowTokenPublic.UpdateMarketPrice(); C_Timer.After(2,function () print(GetMoneyString(C_WowTokenPublic.GetCurrentMarketPrice())) end);

It does have a 2s delay to give the game time to update the price..
    I will give your addon a go. Thanks! I had missed that you could disable the pop up. Any chance of adding an LDB functionality?

Edit; Works great; minor issue in that it shows up as a white box, presumably because I have Aurora installed. It's still readable so it's not a big deal and it does all I want.
    Last edited by mmocd88858e1a5; 2015-04-25 at 12:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    I will give your addon a go. Thanks! I had missed that you could disable the pop up. Any chance of adding an LDB functionality?

Edit; Works great; minor issue in that it shows up as a white box, presumably because I have Aurora installed. It's still readable so it's not a big deal and it does all I want.
    It does have ldb support only with adding that the option came to disable it completly not only for session :-P
    But what you mean with white box?

Deleted
    It does have ldb support only with adding that the option came to disable it completly not only for session :-P
    But what you mean with white box?
    The pop up window is literally a white box. Rather than matching the black frames of Aurora or the silver-oldy-style WoW frames. The two buttons are on it and work fine, and the text is readable; just something to do with the background and border, but like I said, probably due to me having Aurora installed.

Deleted
    The pop up window is literally a white box. Rather than matching the black frames of Aurora or the silver-oldy-style WoW frames. The two buttons are on it and work fine, and the text is readable; just something to do with the background and border, but like I said, probably due to me having Aurora installed.
    I use the staticpopupdialog as background, could you attach a screenshot how it looks like?

Deleted
    I use the staticpopupdialog as background, could you attach a screenshot how it looks like?
    Here's a link. http://i.imgur.com/t2yMCxX.jpg

Here's a working WeakAura string:

Code:
    dGZwcaGlPW2iQ2NsLMTIUjqCBcomGDIq2Ry3sA)inkf4Vk0VPQ3jfXqLQAWGA4kX3aQoLc6ykLZrelukPZJGflLQLlXdLQ8uuldephrNgQPsLjdX0vDzsxfHYZKsCDkTrLk(SsAZePTRu1hLI6RsftdK(oqzCsLggrz0uy8aPlHq1TKs5AeQ7jfPvsrpgsVMqoBXfwimsyK4cJGjxMaeCkOpmXrdJAjVxWPG(WsTv0J9vk8GHutkmfMctH7n2XdMZlsR9TTpXOni2ccWvqakI03VGr1bdBc1KctHPWu4IEBPsHBwpi(QsGFbxxh0BSJhmNxKw7BBFIrB0S(E2srRheGIi99lyuDWWHutTIqnPMutQj1KAsndJR4pI6fwM6vKq0w4xWRRAjUWNWIgM8a3sg2sQJgkW8gP1WgkW8gJ(fTaCFj8UnnmQL8EHXtyrdR716dBOaZBewwyBv3R1hgWEFylPoAR4NwdJAjVxy0aJOHpwqrYdx0vSV6iSOHVc6ddgg5gzNUI7cvsx5qedPRmOYKipsBdk4HRwbxbVUQfYq0wyms4o(ouyNxKwPW98KpSHIxnE2ro4If3IeOYLjbYg4IBrEK2gujHNEaK4cJGLkfJANNqCHfSZJJlppCXp14clyNhhxEE4dm16JlSGDECC55HlaOACHfSZJJlppppmzyin2AiRbKW7drBqHSLNa
    This is how it ends up looking in game:
    Last edited by Druchii; 2015-04-26 at 11:41 AM.

Deleted
    Oh yeah that looks really ugly even if readable, wondering if other staticpopup dialogs looks same, gonna install me the addon you mentioned prolly doing that to look into that myself.
    And because you asked for ldb support and I see on the screenshot its not shown on your databroker addon, do you use the latest version aka 0.3 or you have it disable in the databroker addon, otherwise which one you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Druchii View Post
    Here's a working WeakAura string:

Code:
    dGZwcaGlPW2iQ2NsLMTIUjqCBcomGDIq2Ry3sA)inkf4Vk0VPQ3jfXqLQAWGA4kX3aQoLc6ykLZrelukPZJGflLQLlXdLQ8uuldephrNgQPsLjdX0vDzsxfHYZKsCDkTrLk(SsAZePTRu1hLI6RsftdK(oqzCsLggrz0uy8aPlHq1TKs5AeQ7jfPvsrpgsVMqoBXfwimsyK4cJGjxMaeCkOpmXrdJAjVxWPG(WsTv0J9vk8GHutkmfMctH7n2XdMZlsR9TTpXOni2ccWvqakI03VGr1bdBc1KctHPWu4IEBPsHBwpi(QsGFbxxh0BSJhmNxKw7BBFIrB0S(E2srRheGIi99lyuDWWHutTIqnPMutQj1KAsndJR4pI6fwM6vKq0w4xWRRAjUWNWIgM8a3sg2sQJgkW8gP1WgkW8gJ(fTaCFj8UnnmQL8EHXtyrdR716dBOaZBewwyBv3R1hgWEFylPoAR4NwdJAjVxy0aJOHpwqrYdx0vSV6iSOHVc6ddgg5gzNUI7cvsx5qedPRmOYKipsBdk4HRwbxbVUQfYq0wyms4o(ouyNxKwPW98KpSHIxnE2ro4If3IeOYLjbYg4IBrEK2gujHNEaK4cJGLkfJANNqCHfSZJJlppCXp14clyNhhxEE4dm16JlSGDECC55HlaOACHfSZJJlppppmzyin2AiRbKW7drBqHSLNa
    This is how it ends up looking in game:
    does this update on its own?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by landria View Post
    does this update on its own?
    it does but is very bad solved it trigger on health >= 0 it spams the update function dozen of times per second.

Trying to work out how to create a custom timer in WA, not sure how.

However, i'd recommend people just change the trigger to something else - Like casting a certain spell or something.

Having said that - using it now, i've noticed no ill effects in game. (No slowdowns, no DC's, etc)

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a much better version, which will update once when you login to the game, then every 60 seconds thereafter:
    Code:
    dauGeaqjrIAuOOtHcZsKGBjsAxIsddu6yOILPe9mrHPjLUgfzBGQVjQmoc15us17uc3tKQdksOfIkjpuPAIIe5IQQ0gfP8rcPtkjvRuQMPKuUPsYobf)evIHsrTuLuEkWufCvvv8vrCwuj1EH(RumyfhgvTyrrpgKjtWLPAZkLpRQmAcXPP0RLuZMc3wv2nr)wLHljwUqphLMoPRlX2rL67QQA8ssoVOQ9JmYbdi4HabeiGbeiyzRyWNp4vPiiLHOocGkS69cEvkc2ksi1EsAyYG60qdn0eDTeL0KCjHR2L7hRgSpp28Dgc8VRi1fu3LcuN6uN6uN6uN6iWkTAd09Qy4QlGWWbb8qQ9KSyabSkFuXaceUgOcREpKRqauHvVhc2BsU)HR2LMlzAyHY(tfbE1xXhRD1C0c5mzSG6jxs4QD5(XQb7ZJnFNHa)7ksLM0PruxxDsppqJw5hZ9MK7F4QDP5sMgwOSI66EjgDPUIpw7Q5OfYzYGXcQBCq8g0KCjHR2L7hRgSppst60S3eSppMfg)FWcv7rMWHnfOzRiHu7jzYG60qdn0qdn0qtYLeUAxUFSAW(8yZ3ziW)UIuPjDAGDb1PHgAOHgAOHgQtdn0qdn0qdn7nj3)Wv7sZLmnSqz)PIaV6R4J1UAoAHCMmwqDAOHgAOHgAOj5scxTl3pwnyFES57me4FxrQ0KonI66Qt65bA0k)yU3KC)dxTlnxY0WcLvux3lXOl1v8XAxnhTqotgmwqDxkWavurGgTFFEediqZxXrauHvVhcCUDPIGDr4vAw5SS8FocGkS69qWwrcP2tsdtguNgAOj6AjkPrJfFbnu3LcuN6uN6uN6uN6uN6iOiDUDPIa(IEiaQWQ3RrZxXrGZTlve4C7sLfbMRwkY1)UwZVWe(DTQdJOnjCzTQLsiaQWQ3RreRGJa1(Cburq0)SNmKVIJa1RsrWFRGkcMM4222LMGlMtotCw22kg3sTnhcKLxiA)(8ilcdheyfqqYLqt4QDjnm)PIaV60eSppYabI42prumn45mzkJCMeZrCUmmbNdCCl1wXiOkUSTX6kMg82meNRfUPmAZbBULWUoULABlcmoEbmGab72MfQyO5XacEfd1IburfbXZWXacEfd1IburfbkVHlvmGGxXqTyavurqKhYXacEfd1IburfveKNlBBSUIPbFD4WnXrSjtIBxhw4lfJBP2chveWIGLz5Kf2Slra3imCAxYbveb
    Note: I've no idea why the gold icon doesn't align fully with the text, any ideas?

Deleted
    Oh yeah that looks really ugly even if readable, wondering if other staticpopup dialogs looks same, gonna install me the addon you mentioned prolly doing that to look into that myself.
    And because you asked for ldb support and I see on the screenshot its not shown on your databroker addon, do you use the latest version aka 0.3 or you have it disable in the databroker addon, otherwise which one you use?
    I didn't have one installed at the time, because I didn't think there was databroker support That bar at the bottom is just part of RealUI, but I've used addons in the past that allowed me to set it as the parent frame.

Also, thanks Druchii. I will give that a go as well.