Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I think the idea is that by stopping Archimonde we actually avert that. Because Khadgar specifically says we "failed to stop the invasion of Azeroth."
    Time is a flat circle!

10+ Year Old Account
    I see this as conformation of a burning legion expac and not south seas.... although since azshara loves sargeras she might pop up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    I see this as conformation of a burning legion expac and not south seas.... although since azshara loves sargeras she might pop up.
    No this is just blizzard toying with you. next xpac we go to draenor c and Gul'Dan B Teams up with Gul'Dan C and they form the Fel Iron Horde and your job commander is to stop them (with no flying ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    No this is just blizzard toying with you. next xpac we go to draenor c and Gul'Dan B Teams up with Gul'Dan C and they form the Fel Iron Horde and your job commander is to stop them (with no flying ofc)
    What if this is a vision of what's happening in azeroth right now?

Kil'jeadan - "What's that Gul'dan, all of azeroths heroes are trapped on Draenor? No no, I'll deal with that... Archimonde will come to help keep them busy."
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    The only thing that worries me is that the vision takes place in Undercity as opposed to Orgrimmar.
    Orgrimmar is usually synonymous for the capital city of the horde & polar opposite of the human capital. I do think it foreshadows something, but I doubt it relates to any invasion on the specific capitals.

Next expansion is guldam traveling to the main timeline, going to the seas for the tomb of sargeras, and in the process we get the "great sea" expansion