Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    One of my favorite characters in Warcraft lore has been turned into a fat blue blob. I guess the whole idea of possibly acquiring his staff as a legendary has gone out the window as well.

I'm pretty sure another thread regarding this popped up before, but I am here to feel entitled and victimized.
    me too in fact i was expecting him being connected to the storyline from Admiral Taylor, with gul'dan being behind the attack and retrieving the corpses of the fallen alliance knights and experimenting with necromagic to create the first generation DKs.
    Then i expected the dark riders roaming tanan, Teron in it's knight form being in the last part of the leg quest and then becoming a boss in Hellfire, unfortunately we get this blob that completely ruined the myth for me at last.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

I like it, there is no reason to rehash the old orc spirit in corpse of a dead knight story when it is an alternate universe.

They could have easily copypasted BC Gorefiend and put him in Hellfire Citadel but im glad they put some effort and made an original model and boss fight for him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He would be 100 times better if he belly mouth puked rainbow. All the time. Or at least was going crazy nomnomnom.

Right now he just looks idiotic.
    lets wait and see for mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    The only real issue i have is his legs.. He reminds me of some fat ballerina wannabe who didnt get to be in the maingroup at school beacuse she was to fat..
    I thought he was kinda badass at first and then I gave him a rotate. Saw those ice cream cone fat legs and lold

Deleted
    My main complaint is why does he look like a Sha? Were they too lazy to make him look at least a little fel touched / demonic??

Looks like they just recycled last expansion stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    It'd be fine if this wasn't Gorefiend.
    But we fought him in his original Orc form, in Auchindoun. We're done with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    My main complaint is why does he look like a Sha? Were they too lazy to make him look at least a little fel touched / demonic??

Looks like they just recycled last expansion stuff.
    It's just not green corruption, but it's not sha-like at all. Those are demonic horns for sure.

Deleted
    this expansion: lets just recycle ALL THE THINGs

While he certainly doesn't look as cool as his MU counterpart, I'm glad they're actually making things different in AU. That way time is not a flat circle. I've always fiercely hated destiny as a plot tool and really want things to go down differently in AU all the way. I will scream loudly if Grom ends up dying a heroic death.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Looks like Gorefiend swallowed Yogg'Saron
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

So judging by this thread, they should just stop making new raids and just timewalk TBC raids because it seems like living in the past and hating change is the next cool thing.

Guess what: He's not a fucking Death Knight because it has been done before.

What's the point?

We already had a somewhat recycled boss.

Like, it's not supposed to be exactly the same as what happened before. That's not the point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    While he certainly doesn't look as cool as his MU counterpart, I'm glad they're actually making things different in AU. That way time is not a flat circle. I've always fiercely hated destiny as a plot tool and really want things to go down differently in AU all the way. I will scream loudly if Grom ends up dying a heroic death.
    The entire AU Draenor screams time is a flate circle:
    - Be it felblood-infused or iron, a Horde is still formed.
    - Gul'dan eventually became the leader of said Horde.
    - The Burning Legion came to Draenor/Outland in full force, just earlier in the AU.
    - Said Horde still lost their initial conflict against the enemies they made from Azeroth (yes even that counts as time being a flat circle).

Not only does it scream time is a flat circle, it screams cheap, unoriginal and, what Blizz seems to lack after 10 years, a lack of inspiration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I admit, it wasn't what I was expecting, and still seems weird to me. I'm not sold on it.

I think a big part of my problem is, while his upper body looks grotesque and all, I can't stop staring at his dangling, delicate little baby feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    I wonder what would happen if you were to put Gorefiend and Therazane in a room together.
    It hadn't really occurred to me before I hit this thread, but after a couple of posts my mind strayed a little, and I realised something - it's the same skeleton. The model's new, it's got some unique animations, but the idle animation is the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    The entire AU Draenor screams time is a flate circle:
    - Be it felblood-infused or iron, a Horde is still formed.
    - Gul'dan eventually became the leader of said Horde.
    - The Burning Legion came to Draenor/Outland in full force, just earlier in the AU.
    - Said Horde still lost their initial conflict against the enemies they made from Azeroth (yes even that counts as time being a flat circle).

Not only does it scream time is a flat circle, it screams cheap, unoriginal and, what Blizz seems to lack after 10 years, a lack of inspiration.
    Lets not forget it was all started by someone pretending to be something they're not. In MU it was Kil'jaedan? pretending to be Ner'zuls wife. This time it's garrosh pretending to be a wise orc etc.

Though I still like the idea that time is a linear progression.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

15+ Year Old Account
    I think you should just talk to her and discuss things - there is a reason you are together after all, you just need to find it again.

Oh damn, wait - I thought it read "Girlfriend".