Poll: Do you gear up a new class because of attractive set bonuses in the upcoming tier?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Do you gear up a new class because of attractive set bonuses?

Poll question: Do you gear up another class because of attractive set bonuses in the upcoming tier?
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.

No. I gear up an alt because I intend to play them seriously but not with as much dedication as my main.

15+ Year Old Account
    The most I've done is level a class specifically for a transmog set. But never for a set bonus. But then again, I haven't worried about raiding in years.

Nope. I only raid on my main, and despite not being happy with the class right now when it comes to what spec is the best, I stick to it. I have level a number of alts though for attractive transmog sets that I want for a specific race/gender combo.

i have leveled up classes for tmog but never for set bonuses

Deleted
    The class design on the PTR isn't even close to finalized so switching right now would be silly. If I was already leaning towards a class it might affect my decision a little but I wouldn't switch based on PTR changes alone.

I play alts so I don't get bored playing the same class over and over. But I don't really care to gear them up or anything