What can be done better, Log included

Hi, i was recently comparing my logs with other ferals logs and found out that i am apparently not doing as good as i could on the dps but im not sure where my problem is.
    For example i will post my latest Gruul fight. Other ferals with similar iLVL are doing 2 - 5 k more which means i am actually lacking a lot.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=8

One thing i was doing wrong is not waiting till minute 4 to use Berserk, incarnation, 2nd potion and my trinket together. But it feels like there is more to improve then just that.

If anyone can take a look and tell me where i have to improve to get more dps out of my cat would be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by gardner; 2015-04-27 at 06:42 PM.

I'm going to assume you are Lukacs and Damea is the feral you are comparing yourself to.

The biggest thing I can see is you used your cooldowns at a very strange spot, they should be used in the opener when you have your trinket procs, lust, ring proc etc...
    Using them this way also ensures that you get the most uses out of your cds as possible on each fight. The only times you should not use them on the opener is for certain fight mechanics such as the boats on maidens or the pillars on mythic kromog.

Looking at the other fight in your log you need to work on your bleed uptimes as well. You should aim for something like 95%+ on your rip and rake while you're on the boss. I would suggest using weakauras to help track your buffs/debuffs.

Also it doesn't look like you used your on use trinket once on gruul.

I should have mentioned that i am Damea in this raid.