How do I buy token with a frozen account?

I have ~50k gold scattered among my alts on one realm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    I have ~50k gold scattered among my alts on one realm.
    Log in to your account, click a char lvl20+ and option to buy with gold should pop up

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Log in to your account, click a char lvl20+ and option to buy with gold should pop up
    What tea said and make sure it is on ur charater and not in a alt bank or something. It splits the gold cost from each charater on one server.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The problem is, I don't have 40k gold on one character. I don't see an option to send it from one to another :S It shows 'not enough gold' while I know that I had 50k+ on all chars.
    Last edited by Radeghost; 2015-04-28 at 12:25 PM.

The problem is, I don't have 40k gold on one character. I don't see an option to send it from one to another :S
    You don't have too. Just click on a level 20+ charater and it will give u a choice to resub via cash or token. It takes the gold from each charater as even as it can on one server.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

The problem is, I don't have 40k gold on one character. I don't see an option to send it from one to another :S It shows 'not enough gold' while I know that I had 50k+ on all chars.
    It's not one character, it's all your characters on that server specifically.

Deleted
    It doesn't have to be, it takes from all characters. The gold just can't be in a guild bank
    The no gold can be a bug, or that tokens currently are out of stock. Unless it's in your guild bank that is

Open a ticket and ask for 24 hour pass to gather your gold and buy the token.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It splits the gold cost from each charater on one server.
    I keep seeing people say this, but I have never experienced this. It was always 100% from the character I bought it on (he was always the one with the gold anyways, so no big deal).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I keep seeing people say this, but I have never experienced this. It was always 100% from the character I bought it on (he was always the one with the gold anyways, so no big deal).
    Could be just going off what it told me. It did it for me since my main only had 22k on him but when I got on he had 2k left. It mite be a little buggy.

I remember my Titan saying I had 37k over that server, but my lock AH/bank thing only had 6K and couldn't get one. Shaman and Monk definitely had the balance. I wish my account worked like that, i love the idea of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Maybe if there is one character with enough gold it doesn't split the gold?

If you buy a token out of the AH, then it takes the gold from that toon only. Buying it from a lapsed account at the character select screen, the gold is taken from all of your toons on that server. When I reactivated mine the day it went live in the US, the token price was 30,000. It took 600g from my main, which had 74,000g, but it took 9,000g from another toon that had about 55k, 1.2k from another and so forth.

If it didn't happen that way, then must be something on Blizzard's end. Either that or like someone said above, the gold didn't get split because one toon was loaded.
    Last edited by lagmoose; 2015-04-28 at 02:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of related...

Say you have a sub, and buy a token but don't click it to add to your account...then your sub runs out and you want to use the token. If you click your level 20+ character on the lapsed account, will it give you the option to use the token you have in your bags already?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Kind of related...

Say you have a sub, and buy a token but don't click it to add to your account...then your sub runs out and you want to use the token. If you click your level 20+ character on the lapsed account, will it give you the option to use the token you have in your bags already?
    Think you must have token on lvl 20- char that you can log in to and reactivate that way

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Kind of related...

Yes, yes it will. You can log onto that lower leveled toon in order to click on the token itself, or when you try to log onto a higher level character, it'll pop up prompting you to choose to resub using your available token or ..buy some with $$. Tested with a Level 1 Bank toon 8 days ago.
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toijin View Post
    Yes, yes it will. You can log onto that lower leveled toon in order to click on the token itself, or when you try to log onto a higher level character, it'll pop up prompting you to choose to resub using your available token or ..buy some with $$. Tested with a Level 1 Bank toon 8 days ago.
    Awesome, thank you.

Adding to this; as has previously been stated - sometimes a message will display on the character selection screen which indicates that the account doesn't have enough gold, even though it does. Although the messaging is not as clear as it could be, this is likely due to tokens not being available for purchase at that particular time. Waiting for a bit and then trying again later would be your best bet.
    Last edited by Araxom; 2015-04-28 at 11:04 PM.