[Balance] BiS weapon? BiS boots?

---- Weapon ----

Some say Inferno Flame Staff and some say Blackhand Doomstaff. Which do you guys see it as?

Personally I see it as Inferno Flame Staff as it has a ton more mastery, and haste (with the 4set bonus) is slightly better than crit?

Looking for an explanation as to why I am wrong as I have access to both on mythic now.

---- Boots ----

Some say Iron Flecked Sandals and some say Treads of the Dark Hunt. Which do you guys see it as?

I have low crit rating so am using Iron Flecked Sandals at the moment, does it change per encounter, is there a clear bis for all?

Again looking for some good positive explanations from experienced druids in Mythic encounters.

Here is my armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aness/advanced

Thanks, Logan

Blackhand's weapon is better because haste is mostly a single target stat... haste has no effect on starfall outside of adding more charges, but odds are you probably keep starfall up 100% of the time anyways. it does boost dot ticking speed though... crit boosts starfall fully however AND gives more procs as well.

Same thing for boots, go dark hunt, they have mastery which is bis, and multistrike is better than haste IMO because of aoe... single target dark hunt might be better however, but id just stick with dark hunt boots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Same thing for boots, go dark hunt, they have mastery which is bis, and multistrike is better than haste IMO because of aoe... single target dark hunt might be better however, but id just stick with dark hunt boots.
    I've heard iron-flecked is better simply because they have more stats, 165 crit + 153 haste = 318 total vs 141 mastery + 172 MS = 313 total stats (that is for mythic versions)

7+ Year Old Account
    I would say inferno for the simple fact that if you are progressing mythic you will never get the BH weapon during progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrzillasor View Post
    I would say inferno for the simple fact that if you are progressing mythic you will never get the BH weapon during progression.
    I have both on Mythic, I am not progressing any longer, but it will matter for the next tier of content and of course efficient farming

Just hold out for the first warforged one to drop that one is BIS.

Deleted
    BiS weapon is BH staff and BiS boots depends on situation, personally i prefer the BF boots. It's mainly down to which item has the highest item level/socket with the boots, same with the weapon if you get it WF then it's theoretically better than the staff