Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    The actual fuck is wrong with these forums?

*people complain they have no reason to leave garrison and it's to mandatory.
    *blizz makes stuff gained outside of garrison.
    *ppl start complaining it's not in their garrison.

i dont even.....
    The "same people made all of these statements" fallacy.

You do realize people who disagree with you aren't monolithic, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    You do know most people will still need the Savage Blood to craft the items, because they are adding new upgrades (are they not?) above the Savage Blood upgrades so new players need both.

i dont even.....
    This is what I file under; "What ever Blizzard does, someone of the millions who play this game, will disagree"- Folder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    You do know most people will still need the Savage Blood to craft the items, because they are adding new upgrades (are they not?) above the Savage Blood upgrades so new players need both.
    Yeah, you need to do the 3 first upgrades as before, then you can do the new one. And you also have to create the item which also demand Savage Blood. It's not like the item will lose all its worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

i dont even.....
    Because they didn't fix anything, they just nullified a building instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    use the barn to gear up alts easily ?
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Will they add new lunkers to Tanaan? Could grind for those while getting some Felblight.

10+ Year Old Account

i dont even.....
    • Xxlegolasxx, Swekillerdk and Zhephirothxz complain there is no reason to leave the garrison and it's too mandatory.
    • Blizzard makes stuff gained outside of garrison.
    • Harrydotter, Ipwnhuntards and Fourtwentyqt complain it's not in their garrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Will they add new lunkers to Tanaan? Could grind for those while getting some Felblight.
    Yes, there is a new lunker.

Felmouth Frenzy Lunker

Hopefully they change it so you can have more than five in your bags at a time though. That limit is annoying.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...719?page=6#103

Ouch - looks like the hackers, botters and dupers are going to have a field day, sigh

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...719?page=6#103
    Ouch - looks like the hackers, botters and dupers are going to have a field day, sigh
    Ouch! It's gonna be just like the previous xpacs non-soulbound materials! OMG, sky falling, call 911!

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Ouch! It's gonna be just like the previous xpacs non-soulbound materials! OMG, sky falling, call 911!
    In a single zone...this is one of the old MMO designs that needs to change with the times (personal nodes) - especially with the level of failure that MMO companies are able to prevent/stop/ban cheaters. But, I guess high prices for felblight and making it a pain in the ass to try to farm will A) gate crafted items because Blizzard needs to strech the patch out as long as possible and B) buff token sales - so this is no surprise really.
    Last edited by azurrei; 2015-05-08 at 05:49 PM.

Deleted
    The amount of ganking/competition will be absolutely absurd for the first few weeks as every serious raider scrambles to get the Felblight needed for the new tier of gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    The amount of ganking/competition will be absolutely absurd for the first few weeks as every serious raider scrambles to get the Felblight needed for the new tier of gems.
    I honestly didn't think of that, we need those for gems aswell :O
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Welp, barn will be useless :/

Quote Originally Posted by Slackey View Post
    Welp, barn will be useless :/
    "Useless", people will still need Savage Bloods to make the items, and then upgrade them 3 times before they can use Felblight to do the 4th upgrade.