can anyone confirm this (toy achieve related)

that its possible to kill rares in wod multiple times in order to get thier toy drop. thnx

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure it's only one chance per day, per character. That's how it works for the gear and pets at least.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by Dechno View Post
    Pretty sure it's only one chance per day, per character. That's how it works for the gear and pets at least.
    Correct.
    /10char

The only confusion I've had was with the Outrider's Bridle Chain. Some people said you can kill the mob multiple times, and farm it, some people said it has a flag and it's there for a reason, aka daily lockout.
    So what I did was: killed it on my main about 15-16 times in one go, then I got bored of it (noticing how seemingly only people got the toy on their first kill), and then I just rotated in my alts. Got it on my 4th alt's first kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    The only confusion I've had was with the Outrider's Bridle Chain. Some people said you can kill the mob multiple times, and farm it, some people said it has a flag and it's there for a reason, aka daily lockout.
    So what I did was: killed it on my main about 15-16 times in one go, then I got bored of it (noticing how seemingly only people got the toy on their first kill), and then I just rotated in my alts. Got it on my 4th alt's first kill.
    I joined a farm-group for this item.. Got it, on the 3rd kill..

So you can farm it, 100% for sure..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Will get testing and report back seeing that I've also heard both sides are true.

Will keep ya posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Trindale View Post
    Will get testing and report back seeing that I've also heard both sides are true.

Will keep ya posted!
    It not dropping after the first daily kill can't be true if there is at least one occurence of the opposite. 'Confirmation' of the former is just bad luck.
    That said, it most definitely can be farmed, which I did for 5 hours straight. He respawns in 15 minutes after the kill or despawn (when he finishes patroling around Nagrand). I killed him with ease kiting into the outpost, aggroing guards on him and then using Telaari Siege engine. To prevent troubles, I usually aggroed his raiders about 1 kilometer down the road, so that his call for aid won't work.

The Outrider's Bridle Chain rare is different from most since it's not 100% drop chance but can be repeatedly farmed over and over. The Level 100 rares that are in the Daily Apexis areas are only once per character/per day.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

If perhaps you accidentally deleted a toy from one of those rares, you can check out the item restoration on your b.net, or contact a GM. My restore was on CD, but I accidentally vendored the herbalist gloves (gorepetal's gental grasp) but was unable to get it from buyback and they C.O.D it back to me the next day.