Is Lumber Mill Required?

Hello,

I used my 2 Medium plots for Lunarfall Inn (treasure hunter missions) and Barn... I had ~6k resources and thought it would last a while, forgetting that 2k are gone as soon as I hit 100.

With just 2 Medium plots, which should I sacrifice to get an actual reliable resource income?

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ditch Barn and get Trading Post.
    By "resource" I assume you mean "garrison resource".
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Hello,

I used my 2 Medium plots for Lunarfall Inn (treasure hunter missions) and Barn... I had ~6k resources and thought it would last a while, forgetting that 2k are gone as soon as I hit 100.

With just 2 Medium plots, which should I sacrifice to get an actual reliable resource income?

Thanks in advance!
    If you already have an inn, get a few scavenger followers and send them on resource missions, that's the easiest way to regularly get GRs in.

I have never even build the barn, trading post is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Ditch Barn and get Trading Post.
    By "resource" I assume you mean "garrison resource".
    That's correct - I mean Garrison Resources. Sorry for the confusion.

Deleted
    A couple scavengers should do it. If you don't want to, go trading post.

I build it at level 100, then do quests (they give few hundred GR), find 1st follower, then chop large until 2nd follower join, then put what I gathered into workorders with 2nd follower bonus. Wait until work orders complete and replace with Inn.

The Inn is the best way of getting resources in the long run. Scavenger is so powerful I never even use my trading post for GR

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, three scavengers gets you 1200 on the 3 man mission

Though starting out, I suggest Salvage yard/ Trading post/ bunker as the mandatory buildings to get your garrison really going
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Yeah, three scavengers gets you 1200 on the 3 man mission

Though starting out, I suggest Salvage yard/ Trading post/ bunker as the mandatory buildings to get your garrison really going
    This. I do this on any of my fresh 100's and I've never had problems doing anything garrison related.